Free somebody - Feliciayeo96 is free!

Amber - Borders (Book of Dawn)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Would like to dedicate this update to my friend,  Feliciayeo96 for she finished her exam.

Woohooo....* running ard little my room and "Thud" I fell flat on my face*

Hope you like it cos we tok about kryber moments just nia right? *wink*

Another thing is that sorry to hear that you lost your earpcs in school lei. I double chop chop curry pork update for you lor...happy a little little bo?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber’s pov

 

Unnie is in danger?

How can it be?

Is Yuri joking with me?

She would not do that especially when it is Unnie!

 

I sat there motionlessly replaying these in my head continuously. My hands trembling, palms sweating like mad and my heart raced.

 

Unnie is in danger!

 

I flipped over, wore my pants, tossed my shirt over my shoulder and made a dash for my car. I ran as fast as my legs could carry me. I jumped in my car and zoomed to the place that Yuri has told me.

--

 

Krystal’s pov

 

I did not sleep at all.

 

Cos there is no need for me to, you know what I mean?

 

I knew about Amber’s bad dream just now cos it was me who planted it.

I need to even though I need her.

 

Like she had shared when I mind read her just now, she needs to feel that she is needed. So I planned this so that she can go to do what she needs to do.

 

My hands traced the surface of the bed sheets where there was still some warmth left by her. She was just here seconds ago and I missed her already.

 

I shut my eyes tightly and caressed the pillow where her head was on just now. My heart warmed up and I felt warm liquid accumulated under my eyes.

 

Krystal, think of the sweet and happy moments you had with her.

 

We are performing “Hot summer”. I held her hand tight and really hope that the music will freeze so that I can hold hers forever. I openly stared at her handsome side profile.

I can do that openly now cos I have a ***stal relationship to be the smoke to cover our real relationship - KRYBE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter