Reunion ~~

Amber - Borders (Book of Dawn)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

X’ pov

 

Men are useless, they cant hold and need to sleep, unlike me.

 

I smirked while recalling that of all the night parties, I am always the centre of attention. I was driving aimlessly as all my so called friends were either to wear out of parties or already asleep.

 

Man, it is so boring. I need to find something to entertain myself.

 

At the corner of my eye, I felt a surge of powerful energy and I snapped my head to the direction of SW building when I spotted someone walking into it. Then he turned to my direction and I froze.

 

Who is he?

He is freaking good looking!

 

He did not see me but I cannot take my eyes off him and thus I followed him.

 

He went to the trainee block?

So he is a trainee here?

No wonder I have not seen him before as I am always in artiste block.

 

He took off his white and dark blue stripe sweater, folded it nicely and placed it on the chair. He pat on the sweater and smiled to as if telling it to wait for him.  Then he put on a over size black shirt.

 

He has a gentle personality.

Someone who cares for his own stuff and will definite take her of his girl.

 

Then the music played and I froze again. The image of his gentleness was now totally gone!

 

He danced with the rhythm, grooved in the beat as if united with the music as one!

 

 

 

His ending pose is s..se....y!

What?!?

Did I just compliment someone y?

I, daughter of Jung Siwon, owner of SW Entertainment never ever comment one as y!

Let alone to a guy!

 

My thoughts undisputedly blown my mind!

 

I stood there mesmerising his dance moves. Then the music ended and I nimble to hide myself. I watched him smiled like sunshine while wiping his sweat off. He then skipped happily towards the exit.

 

An idea flashed in to my mind, I summoned wind to blow the door of the room that I wanted him to go into and it worked, he gained curious and he walked right into my bait.

 

I drifted into the room and saw him.

 

I smirked.

 

See? No man can ever abstain from me even if it is my wax model!

What is he trying to do?

Trying to see me so close up?

Is he trying to kiss my wax model?

Hehe

 

He opened his mouth and I pricked up my ears to hear.

 

“Aigoo, little fellow, why are you here? You should be up at the ceiling doing your spider web thingy!”

 

I smacked my hand on my forehead and almost fainted.

 

What? He is not charmed by my beautiful wax model?

Wae?

No man, I repeat no one can ever do that!

 

 

I will find out who you are.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter