X is

Amber - Borders (Book of Dawn)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

X’s pov

 

Outside the door is currently holding a fashion show of SFW Jain Song event, I furrowed my brows, narrowed my eyes to fix my eye on someone, not able to believe the view in front of me.

 

(I like this clip a lot, Amber looked serious and thus looked seriously good looking,ya?)

 

It is him!

He is here right in front of me!!

Just separated by the walkway!!!

 

I stood stand up abruptly and ready to pound on him when someone pulled me down back to my seat. I turned and was ready to twist the person’s head when I saw it is my cousin, Luna.

 

She whispered, “Shh.. ah, what are you doing? You wanna do your cat walk also?”

 

I shook my head and was about to explain when Luna continued, “Did you not see your ex Min-hyuk there at 6 oclock eyeing and throwing daggers at you? Or did you not see your current, Myung-soo at 9 oclock staring at you like a piece of meat? ”

 

! I don’t want to cause trouble especially Dad is here. But I don’t want to miss the chance of knowing him.

 

I turned to see him and too my horror, he is gone, like wind!

I cursed under my breathe.

 

You asked me

?

 

I have not time to play with you.

I am going to show my pretty and cool face to you.

You get ready to get your number?

The number is to record the number of people that are bewitched by me.

Calm your heart and take a deep breathe. 

I am …

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Maybe next time...

Don’t yell me. Here I am.

 

 

Haha. Here. I’m sure you would know who am I right?

 

 

You all guy wanna see my face?  Can you handle me?

(Start guessing belore scrolling down to see who X is)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

See. Look at you face, you cannot handle my stare right? *smirk*

 

 

--

 

 

--  At a function dinner--

 

I was told that almost all the guest that attended SFW Jain Song event will attend this dinner function as well.

 

I hyped up my vision and my eye turned light blue. I was not afraid to be notice as the lighting was dim. I eye power to sweep across the whole hall of thousands of people and within seconds I located him.

 

 

He is here!

And he is just over there!!

He cannot run from me!!!

No one will get away if I wanted it.

 

 

I excused myself and told Luna, I need to go ladies.

 

 

 

I approached him slowly and asked in fluent English, “May I sit next to you?”

 

He snapped his head over and smiled dazzlingly,” Sure!”

 Cute~

 

We started the conversation and I could not help but to sneek peak on his delicate features, the round dark brown orbs that somehow twinkled in the dark, the cute nose that stand tall proudly, the 2 pieces of moving lips that looked so tasty. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter