I need to

Amber - Borders (Book of Dawn)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authornim’s pov

 

At a corner of supermarket, there were 2 suspicious characters. amber.owns.the.krysbooty pinched on subscriber's arm and whispered, “YAH~, why did you tag Amber and Krystal when you upload this to IG?

 

What if they get awkward and stop all kryber’s moment? Shippers of kryber will be back to titanic mode,  you know? What if other legions of other ships find out about you and they willskin you alive and slaughter you!”

 

amber.owns.the.krysbooty forcefully took her friend’s phone and was about to delete the post when she covered and sang her own version of Amber’s On my own song,

“It’s too late. It’s too late.

They have seen it and it’s too late

You better go into hiding now~.”

 

(Wow! Wow! Wow! amber.owns.the.krysbooty, you are so talented in editing lyrics on the fly! *clapping with mouth open*)

 

You took your phone back, stared hard at it and froze. More than 1 million comments! You never had so many comments before as your followers are only 2000 to start with. Haters from other ships were bashing and s*crewing you saying you faked the photos and some kryber shippers lamenting you that you did not think of the consequences of tagging kryber’s real IG account in.

 

Your mood went 180 degree and your face hardened.

 

amber.owns.the.krysbooty touched your shoulders, smiled at you and spoke with conviction, “Ignore them. Their comments are like as fat as bamboo and as tall as pig.”

 

You unfroze immediately and looked at your friend bewilderedly.

 

amber.owns.the.krysbooty grinned and explained in a professor tone where she started with a couple of coughs and acted animatedly, “Yes, as f..fa..fat as bamboo and as t..ta..tal..tall as pig are like rubbish and nonsense, right? ”

 

You nodded like a little child listening to story telling.

 

Your friend continued, “So their comments are like rubbish and nonsense. Ignore them.”

 

You smiled for the first time after the shock on your IG, glancing at your friend and thought to yourself, “amber.owns.the.krysbooty, you are aloof t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter