Cheetah, hippo and rabbit XD

Amber - Borders (Book of Dawn)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's pov

 

Yuri saved my little butts again, she interrupted in the nick of time, “It must that Amber has been reading Sica’s nursing manual when she was bored at home, right Amber?” She winked at me.

 

Smooth Yuri, no wonder your dance is so polished as well!

 

I replied by nodding my sweating head profusely.

 

Thanks Yuri, you are my life savoir.

 

When we reached home, I pretended to do my favourite past time, doodling.

 

These were my art pieces of today.

 

 

(Guys, these drawings were really drawn by Amber, herself for us, fans! ^_^)

 

When Unnie went bathing, I quickly skipped into Yuri’s room like I always did, where she would perform her magic on me. She had been using her power to heal me all this while. That was why Unnie did not find out about the bullying until today.

 

Yuri told me she was bornt with this power. Once she finished, all my wounds were gone! No more pains at all!

 

Unnie did not talk to me at all since we came back home. She must be angry with me. I knew she was mad cos when I slept next to her, she did not cuddled with me where we did it every night. I felt sad, my spirit was so dampened. I decided to initiate by kissing her forehead and greeted her goodnight.

 

My eyes were getting droopy when I heard Unnie croaked something very softly. My ears were very sensitive especially to Unnie’s mesmerising voice. I heard her saying, “Nite Amber, sweet dreams~”

 

Did she cry?

Unnie does not like people to see her crying so I pretend to be asleep.

 

I’m sorry, Unnie.

I made you cry.

*pout sadly*

 

After a short while, my breathing became steady and ready to doze off when I heard her mumbling softer then ever,” If that happen again, you suffered unjust, you should fight back.

 

Never be afraid, even when you’re cornered. Stand up straight, fight your way through the borders.

 

You need to be strong as one day you might need to cross the borders again and I will be with you like always. ” She then planted a chaste kiss on my forehead.

 

f(Amber) – Borders

 

‘Cause mom said

I’d be crossing borders

Never be afraid

even when you’re cornered

 

Stand up straight fight your way

Fight your way fight your way

Through the borders

Through the borders

Through the borders

--

 

 

I made up my mind, I will be strong so I can protect my Unnie, my only family.

 

 

-- The next morning

 

I woke up, yawned, did a lazy stretch, went on did my morning routine and proceed to have my breakfast.

 

“Sica, are you out of your mind? You w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter