Amber: Borders (full released on 25 March 2016 1200AM)

Amber - Borders (Book of Dawn)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sica’s pov

 

I rubbed my eyes and the vision was gone.

 

Amber had her fill; she adjusted her dress and pushed Amber back into my arms.

 

She said, “I will help you to feed Amber till she is strong even to consume solid food.”

 

“Wae?” I questioned cracking my head on what is her motive.

 

She was fluttering her long eye lashes alluringly, “Cos I like Amber! She is so damn hwat!!”

 

“What!” I exclaimed and hugged baby Amber tightly so afraid that she will be snatched away again. I interrogated, “What exactly are you?”

 

She placed her pointer finger on her lips and traced it before answering me.“ I have many names, in China, I am called fox spirit. In Japan, I am called kitsune. In Japan, I am called kitsune. In Korea, I’m called kumiho. But I would like to call myself as the cutest pokemon

 

 

having the more beautiful transformation of all kinds

 

proudly from the family of shapeshift with four legs

 

 

and my name is … ”

 

I raised one of my hands to stop her babbling and snorted, “Stop, stop, stop. Maybe I can just name you cos your name is too long for my liking.”

 

“Aww~ my sweetie want to give me a nick that she owns…” She cooed and grinned like no tomorrow.

 

I pondered for a while.

 

She out rightly know that Amber and I are female and yet making advances on us.

 

Then an idea struck to me.

 

I am a whiz kid that read a variety of kinds of books include this genre.  I am so smart!

 

I made a mentally wink, shifted Amber to my left arm and pointed at her using my free hand, “You shall be called Yuri!”

 

She fluttered her amazing eyes in surprise.

                           

“You don’t like it?” I questioned though I am determined to call her that no matter what.

 

Then she transformed and sang ily while doing that, “My name is Yuri.”

She continued, “You want to appreciate my y move in slower motion?” She directed her own request.

 

 

As if in her world, she babbled, “See me closer, my baby~”

 

 

She was so closed to me that I felt really uncomfortable.

 

She invaded my private space and so I pushed her face off with all my strength. She was caught off guard and she flew all the way to the back of the room crushing to the wall with a loud thud leaving the wall with permanent damage..

 

I was shocked of my own power and her voice brought me back.

 

“Hey baby, why are you so tough~?” she whined and rubbed her .

 

Then the eyed at one another and then the whole room was filled with laughter.

 

 

Authornim’s pov

To baby Amber, she has escaped out of the borders of danger.

To 5 years old Sica with a young lady form, she has braved out of her comfortable borders.

To newly named y Yuri, she has found 2 friends that were not charmed by her, she has walked out the borders of friendless.

 

They each have broken out of their borders and onto their own path of embracing their new lives.

How will their lives be? Will council track them down? What will be in awaiting for them in the future?

I don’t know cos I have not written the story yet.

 

But for one thing I know, they will stand up straight, fight their way for they all sang the same song.

 

Stand up fall down up again

Up against the pressure I am in

Slowly but surely I begin

Jumping trains

 

’cause I know I can win

Oh fear not ’cause I know

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter