Ms X

Amber - Borders (Book of Dawn)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

X’s pov

 

I quietly groaned as I woke up. I looked around, seeing if I recognized this place... I didn't. I was laying on a king sized bed with its dark gray blanket covering my body. I grabbed the hem of the blanket and flipped it off of me.

The room was pretty big, considering there was still a lot of room with the bed here. I slid off the bed and my feet met the cold marble. There wasn't much in here except a small wooden desk along one of the walls and a few chairs with it.

I quietly made my way to the door. I turned the knob and opened the door, revealing a living room with the kitchen to the left. There wasn't much anywhere. There was hallway to the right.

The living room had a fireplace in the middle of the back wall with a wooden coffee table surrounded by comfort chairs in front. There was a few painting and other decorations placed but they looked well from where they were. I turned to the left to look at the kitchen.

The only thing separating the kitchen from the living room was the long marble countertop. There was two sinks on each end of the countertop but they were symmetrical. The countertop along the wall held all the cooking utensils and needs that didn't need to be refrigerated. The refrigerator was in the corner, next to the countertop.

I heard a door opening to my right and whipped my head in that direction.

 

--

 

(Hey Guys, I think this update is amazing right? It is cos it is a pcs of great work from InfiniteCosmos . Woohoo! All credit to InfiniteCosmos_. Great job, InfiniteCosmos! Thanks for collaboration chance! ^_^  We did it! Woohoo! *running around the room*)

--

 

I saw body on the floor; I lazed over and saw it was that man from last night.

 

Men are pitiable creature.

They always thought that they are the best and wants to be on top of everything.

 

I smirked while eyeing at the body.

 

Now you are under me right?

Lying in front of me, where my feet are.

 

You will find out more about me later.

 

 

My white iphone peeped and I scowled at the message. I exited the unfamiliar apartment, went home to get change for my interview.

 

 

-- At the interview --

 

I adjusted my blue dress that revealed my slender y white milky legs.

 

That should be enough to knock then out!

 

I mentally smirked.

 

Host: Are you someone who likes to sleep alot?

 

X: Yes. I love to sleep longer usually. Recently, I've been filming movie & it requires to film overnight, it was tiring because it has been some time since I last stayed up overnight.

 

I am always awake cos I love night partie and there is no need for me to sleep!

 

X: It is also my hobby/interest to find nice food with my friends or family, when there is no schedu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter