Left or right?

Amber - Borders (Book of Dawn)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber’s pov

 

I remembered I kissed Sica on her forehead on that fateful night with warm droplets landed on her flawless face. I cupped her face, my thumbs on her cheeks, and cried hard bearing my heart out, “I know it sounds so wrong, but I had always had this feeling since young.

I think …

I am in love with you…

Not the siblings kind of love but..

romantically.

 

I know I am losing my senses and going mad.

 I prayed each and every day for me to stay awake and put on the mask of me loving you as siblings.”

 

I huffed and puffed to take in more air, choke at my own tears again before I continued, “I don’t care that I’m losing the whole world.

I just want you.

I want you here to stay for you complete me.

 

Unnie, I love you.

I love you romantically.

Please, please, please don’t leave me.

I don’t want to be on my own.”

 

I then broke down again crying and resting my head on her neck while more tears flowed from me onto her neck warming her cold body.

--

 

Sica, now I know it sounds NOT wrong, that I always had this feeling since young.

I am in love with you romantically.

I know I am NOT losing my senses and NOT going mad.

 

Now, I just want you.

I want you here to stay for you complete me.

 

Unnie, I love you.

I love you romantically since so long ago.

Please, please, please don’t leave me.

I don’t want to be on my own.

 

Once the last memory was restored, Yuri’s virus had completely ingested my heart.

 

Unnie, please wait for me.

I will fight my way in to save you.

I am fighting off my tears that were now clouding my vision.

 

I have fight through the border of our differences, now that I am your kind also.

I have fight through the border of our relationship, now that I know we are not related by blood.

I will fight through this magical border.

 

F(Amber) – borders

Fight your way fight your way

Through the borders

Through the borders

Through the borders

--

 

When I am approaching the border, I puffed, strengthened my hind’s legs and made a leap.

 

10cm

.

.

.

.

.

5cm

.

.

.

.

.

 

1cm

.

.

.

.

.

“Bong!” I was bounced off the borders, landed with a loud thud and shook my head attempting to shake off the dizziness.

 

“Are you alright?” Yuri dashed over to my side and lifted me to sit up.

 

Then a soft laughter could be heard. Both Yuri and I turned to the direction.

(Hmm, I secretly took a friend’s friend photo…haha…)

 

Yuri’s eye lighted up, pointed to the girl and exclaimed, “Hey you!”

 

The girl’s shoulder lifted as if startled by Yuri. Then she turned around and sat on a yellow chair that magically appeared.

 

Both Yuri and my mouth opened widely at this beautiful being.

 

She turned around, sat down and rested her chin on her hand. Her movement was so graceful that Yuri’s heart skipped a beat.

 

I called out to Yuri but to not avail,  I pinched Yuri on her arm to send her out of her trance.

 

“Ouch!” Yu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter