Reunion ~~ Part 2

Amber - Borders (Book of Dawn)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's pov

 

Then I heard a couple of fellow make trainees screamed, “Amber Oppa, we support you!”

 

Then female trainees also cheered, “It is finally Amber’s turn, she is very kind to us and we are here to support her!”

 

Then the door sprang opened to reveal Red velvet girls!

 

What are they doing here?

They are debuted artists and usually hang out artiste block.

 

Wendy of Red velvet shouted in awe,” Yes, we make it, we dashed like mad and we are just in time for Amber’s performance!”

 

Seulgi, Joy, and Yeri just jumped in the air and did a high five to one another while Irene just stood there, hands in front of her chest as if praying.  Irene prayed, “God, please make Amber do well in this review and if possible make her debut and join red velvet”

 

 

Yuri, SW’s dance instructress and the whole group of SNSD also dashed in. The SNSD squeaked like seeing stars, “Amber Oppa, I love you~~” and they blew flying kisses. Yuri on the other hands cried and mumbled, “Amber, my son, make me proud and show them your groove that you inherited from me!”

 

At this moment, Vic Umma entered and sat next to me. Both Luna and I were totally stunned.

 

Mum is never keen to involve in SW’s entertainment business and how can she is here today?

 

Mum sat next to me, hushed me and pointed to the front asking me to watch the performance.

 

I sat back to watch on as curiosity was eating into me to see who Amber was.

 

When this Amber walked on stage with head facing down as if doing her prayers. Even with head down, she has a captivating aura that attracted my attention. She was back facing me all the time.

 

Then she turned

 

as if looking up to me

 

 

and I forget to breath!

 

Though technically there is no need for me to breathe but when young I was taught to imitate human to breathe and it has become part of my habit.

 

Amber is that guy!

Wait isn’t Amber a girl’s name?

.

.

.

.

That explains why I cannot find her in the database cos I searched by all males!

 

I shook my head to clear off all thoughts for now I need to concentrate to see the performance.

 

She is good! Her voice is beautiful also.

She makes contact with the audience at different angles and easily made the audience swoon over by her and they followed her actions as well.

 

See it for yourself!

 

Wait why is Luna performing with her?

No time to think about that, I just gonna  watch the captivating peformance.

 

Then it was the second performance.

 

Did she just wink to me?

 

I touched my face and was astonished that it got heate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter