***stal at hotel suite?

Amber - Borders (Book of Dawn)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri’s pov

I stared intensely at the sleeping beauty in front of me while brushing her loosen hair off her flawless face and also tracing her beautiful jawline.

 

Then I clenched my heart and recalled the earlier event when I almost suffer a heart attack just now when she just fainted when we reached home.

 

She must be deeply in love with Amber. These days, it pained my heart a lot to see 2 of my most important persons to be in such despair state. One feeling guilty of leaving her own sister to fend on her own decided to give up the one she loves when her sister revealled that she likes Amber.

 

The second one, Amber being a llama brain cannot differentiate between a sister’s love and a romantic love. To make the matter worst, she is finding herself falling for Krystal as well.

 

This love triangle is so freaking disturbingly confusing.

 

Sica stirred in her sleep with her beautiful face portraying her as if in a dream of pain as she knitted her brows and her lips formed a frown. I could not help but to massage her face to soften them.

 

Sica, wae are you doing this to yourself?

Do you know it grieves me see you in this state?

.

.

.

Am I falling for you?

.

.

.

.

.

 

NO WAY, I don’t want the love triangle to be a rectangle!

 

Immediately, I retracted my fingers, lifted the blanket more to cover her and left the bedroom.

 

Sica’s pov

After Yuri left my bedroom, I bit my finger to control but my tears just welled up under the pockets of my eye’s bags.

 

Sorry Yuri, I broke my promise and read your thoughts again.

Yes Yuri, please don’t fall for me.

You are a perfect lover that everyone can wish for.

 

But, I don’t deserve your love.

I cannot reciprocate your love.

 

I wish that you will find someone that is destined for you.

And Amber, I know that you will be a good lover to my sister.

Please love her well.

I wish you both all the best though I cannot attend your wedding.

 

 

Amber’s pov

I took off my jacket, shirt and pants and now sitting on the sofa like a dumb in a president suite room in a grand hotel. Krys was showering and asked me to make myself comfortable.

Wow!

So this is how a president suite room looks like!

The sofa is so big that it can easily fit 2 persons!

 

I blushed when I thought of that.

 

Wow! Wow!

 

The fridge is so big that I can hide inside when playing hide and seek!

 

I laughed off my childishness.

 

Wow! Wow! Wow!

The bed is so giantantic that it can easily fit Unnie, Yuri and me!

 

I leapt on the bed, rolled left an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter