1, 2 Steps

Amber - Borders (Book of Dawn)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber’s pov

 

I went to get a towel, cover her head, sat down in front of her on bed and started drying her hair while muttering in annoyance, “Don’t you know how to take care of yourself?

 

Krystal was confused and replied, “What? Of cos I do!”

 

I shook my head in defeat and spoke in a motherly tone, “Wae is your hair still wet? What if you catch a cold?”

 

Krystal giggled, ” Arraso, Mummy” I was about to move away before Krystal whined and tugged the hem of my white t shirt, “But I want you to dry it for meee~”

 

It is …it is too cute to resist.

 

I commanded, “Arraso, Arraso. Sit up properly” I wrapped the towel on her jet black hair in attempt to dry it. While doing it, I saw her eye fixing on mine and did not leave for even a second.

 

We were like north pole attracted by south pole of a magnet.

I happened to glance at her eyes. They were so dark and captivating as if they had many things wanting to tell me. I felt myself getting lost in her brown orbs.

So I knelt up to increase my height so that I am not at her eye level. She did not give up, she tiled her head upwards and looked beadily at me. She had a longing look. Then I put up my poker face and continued to dry her hair.

 

She then placed her warm hands on my waist gently as if to secure me, as if to confirm my presence, so afraid to lose me!

 

I gulped at her sudden action. I could feel something in my stomach; massive heat released and rushed upwards my face burning them in the process. My face flushed.  I sat down back to my original position, my hands shook and the towel on her hair dropped.

 

My hands as if had done this before, decided to touch her face S L O W L Y. Her skin was silkily smooth after bathe and my touch felt so good. I pat on her head, touched her smooth semi wet hair, touched her forehead, ears, eyes, nose, cheeks and then stopped at her lips. I gulped hard and my fingers glided past her lips. My throat went dried....

 

Krystal’s pov

Now is my time to act.

I don’t have time to explain.

Let my action do the explanation.*smirk*

 

While she was still in a daze, I cupped her face and kissed her eyes slowly , cheeks slower and nose and I stopped. I looked at her and saw light pinkish blush on her face.

 

( Let’s the music come on)

SNSD and F(x)- Amber 1, 2 Step lyrics – Authornim edited in bold - continued

[Intro:]

Ladies and gentlemen (Ladies and gentlemen)

This is Amber and Krystal

in collaboration

at our party

 

[Verse:]

Automatic supersonic hypnotic funky fresh,

Work my body so melodic,

This beat flows righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter