FOUR

TWO BROKEN HEARTS

             “A vacation?” Jinyoung squealed.

            “Yeah…a friend of mine got a free trip to Jeju but he can’t go…so he was offering me the ticket instead.”

            “Will you be occupied with your job again like the last time you said that we’re gonna be on vacation?”

Jinyoung looked at Jaebum. They went to Busan a few months ago but ended Jinyoung being alone exploring the city when Jaebum was suddenly had to help a friend at a studio.

            “I will be meeting a friend there for a while when we arrived…”

            “Babe…”

            “It’s just to discuss about my next project since the main producer is there…but I promise you, we’ll tour the island the next day.

            “Are you sure?” Jinyoung frowned at Jaebum.

            “Yes babe…us together…free weekend trip…it’s gonna be fun…”

Jinyoung thought this would be a good chance for him to spice rekindle things up with Jaebum again. Hyunwoo’s words the other day popped back in his head. Being alone together at a beautiful island, what more could he want right?

            “When we’ll be leaving?”

            “This Friday…” Jaebum said while looking at the computer. “A driver will pick us up at the airport and take us to the hotel.”

Friday came early than Jinyoung expected and he was looking forward to their little weekend getaway together. Away from the bustling city, he was glad to take this trip.

            “Welcome to Jeju Island…” Jinyoung read the huge billboard as they stepped out of the airport.

            “It’s feels so good here…” Jaebum grabbed his hands. “Let’s go…”

They heard loud commotion coming from the other side of the lobby.

            “What was that about?” Jinyoung stretched his neck, trying to figure out what the fusses was about.

            “Maybe they spot some celebrities…you know this place island is famous for filming location…”

            “Could be…”

            “That’s our driver…let’s go.”

The ride to the hotel was fun. The driver was kind enough to explain all the major tourist attraction along the way.

            “And here they have the best galbitang in the area…” he said, pointing at a row of restaurant by the roadside.

            “Maybe we could go and try some tomorrow…” Jinyoung said.

            “Sure…” Jaebum answered shortly.

At the hotel room…

            “This is awesome…” Jinyoung opened the curtain wide, enjoying the view from the 14th floor of the hotel. He looked to the side and saw Jaebum was busy with his phone.

He went towards him and snatched his phone away.

            “Hey!” Jaebum screeched.

            “You’ve been on this since we left the airport. Did you forget that we’re on vacation?”

            “I was texting my producer friend about our meeting…I promise tomorrow we will go for sightseeing, just like every other tourist on this island.”

            “Baby…”

            “Jinyoung ah…this is my career we’re talking about…please…” Jaebum pleaded.

            “Fine!” Jinyoung gave the phone back to Jaebum.

            “Thank you…why don’t you go change and we can go down for lunch.”

            “Okay…”

They were having lunch when a guy came to their table.

            “Oh…JB ah…” he said.

            “Sungjin hyung…” Jaebum got up, and greeted the man. “What are you doing here?”

            “Haven’t you heard, Choi Youngjae is filming his MV here in Jeju…”

            “He did? Cool…”

Jinyoung looked over and saw a guy sitting at a table across the room, with his entourage around him.

            “So, I’ll see you around…” Sungjin said and left.

            “Who is that?” Jinyoung asked.

            “A director I knew…”

            “So Choi Youngjae is here…I bet that was the commotion back at the airport…” Jinyoung took a bite of his chicken.

            “Maybe…”

            “I heard that he’s in a relationship with a top ranking executive…still unknown to the public of who he was…”

            “And how did you know all of this? You’re not much of a gossip reader” Jaebum frowned.

            “Seungkwan…the guy is like moving internet…he knew the latest gossip about stars and idols…”

Jaebum looked at the watch on his wrist.

            “I’m running late…” he wiped his mouth with a napkin.

            “Do you have to?”

            “Babe…we’ve talked about this right?”

            “Fine, fine…” Jinyoung pouted. “Go do your work then…”

            “I’ll see you later ok?” Jaebum caressed Jinyoung’s cheek. “Bye…”

He got up and left Jinyoung alone at the table. Suddenly, Jinyoung had no desire left to finish his food.

*Here we go again…* he sighed, looking at the empty chair in front of him.

****************************

            “Mr. Tuan!” Hansol waved as he saw Mark walked into the lobby.

            “Did you get everything that I asked for?”

            “Yes sir. Here’s your ticket…I’ve already called the hotel, they’ve sent a driver to pick you up and booked the suite for the whole weekend.”

            “Good…I don’t want anyone to bother me while I’m there and if it’s work related, forward it to Tammy…I’ve already informed her.”

            “Yes sir…”

            “And thanks for looking after Coco these two days…I hope your boyfriend wouldn’t mind the little puppy invading your place.”

            “No sir…not at all. Seungkwan hyung loved puppy and he already took a fond of her…”

            “Glad to hear that…expect a raise for you next paycheck Hansol…” Mark patted the younger guy’s shoulder.

            “Thank you sir.”

            “All passengers of flight KH752 to Jeju Island please be at the departing gate…the plane will take off in 15 minutes…”

            “That’s my flight…take care Hansol…”

            “Have fun sir…”

            “I intend to…” Mark smiled as he waved at Hansol, making his way to the boarding hall.

Mark went to the balcony of his suite and the night air was cool and refreshing, a lot different from the city. He looked at his phone and Youngjae’s text just came in.

My Baby Jae:

I’m in my room…resting since it will be a busy day at filming site tomorrow.

He smiled. Locking the door behind him, Mark walked to the elevator. The door opened and he quickly got inside. When the elevator stopped at the 15th floor, Mark got out and started looking at the room number along the quiet hallway.

1546…he found the room. Pressing the button, he heard a voice coming from the inside.

Youngjae was shocked to see Mark standing there when he opened the door.

            “What are you doing here?” he asked when Mark hugged him.

            “To see you of course…aren’t you glad to see me?”

            “Well…yeah…but you didn’t say anything…”

            “It wouldn’t be a surprise if I tell you…and before you ask, I asked my assistant to look after Coco while we’re here…”

Mark kissed Youngjae’s lips.

            “Don’t you miss me?” he asked, wrapping his arms around Youngjae’s waist.

            “I do…did my staff saw you coming here?”

            “No I guess…there’s no one around…”

They were at the balcony, enjoying the night view of the sea.

           “So, what’s your schedule for tomorrow?” Mark asked, sipping a glass of red wine.

           “Um…mostly filming…so I don’t think we could meet tomorrow…and there probably reporter around the site…”

           “Baby, I was thinking…”

           “About what?”

           “Us…maybe we could make our relationship known to the public…most of our close friend knew about us and…I don’t see why we should hide anymore…”

          “Can you just give me more time to think? It’s not like I don’t like the idea of going public…it’s just…people might talk…netizen nowadays are notorious…your job as an executive might get effected from the media and I don’t want that to happen to you…I like the way we are now.”

            “If you say so…” Mark sighed.

            “Please don’t be upset…I was just thinking on your behalf…I’ve been on the public eyes since debut and I’m telling you that it’s can get crazy…with your family reputation…one piece of my bad news could do major damage on your side.”

            “But…”

            “I’m perfectly fine being this way…”

            “Are you sure? I was thinking about you…”

            “I’m definitely sure…being secretive is kinda y and thrilling don’t you think?”

            “I guess…”

            “Baby, please don’t be upset…” Youngjae reached for Mark’s hand. “Maybe we could go public…just not now…”   

            “I get it…so, is there any chance that you’re getting off early from the filming?”

            “I dunno…I have to ask my manager about it…”

            “Why don’t you spend the night at my suite tonight?”

            “I’d love to but I can’t…I have early start tomorrow and we both know what would happen if I went to your suite. No sleeping for sure…” Youngjae smiled.

            “Is that bad? I just wanna feel my boyfriend body close to me.”

            “You can…when we go back to Seoul…”

 

Will MarkJin meet here? Stay tuned for the next chapter.

Flood the comment box!!!

BBYONG!!!