I LOVE YOU (ONESHOT)

TWO BROKEN HEARTS

Jinyoung POV

I was alone in the living room when I heard the front door was unlocked. I looked at the clock and it’s just 4 in the evening, and mom usually won’t be home until 6.

            “I’m back…”

It turned out to be Jaebum…my older cousin who was staying with my family now. Jaebum just started college last year and my mom thought it would be a good thing that he stayed at my house rather than in the dorms. Well, I have no problem with that since me and Jaebum were close, he was the only child and I’m the only son with two older sisters, so we kinda clicked ever since we were young.

            “Hyung…” I said turning my head towards him. My eyes caught something else.

            “Hey Jinyoung…Aunty didn’t say anything about you being home.” Jaebum said, as he walked inside.

            “My class ended early today…” I looked at the guy behind Jaebum. “Hi…”

            “Hi…” he greeted back with a toothy grin. Damn he looked cute…

            “What are you doing?” Jaebum said, putting his hand on my shoulders, giving it a light squeeze.

            “Catching on my daily dose of anime…”

            “I’m just gonna head up to my room and play some video game with Mark…”

            “Nae hyung…” I said.

I felt a gentle graze at the back of my neck…it was brief but managed to send some tingles down my spine. I smiled knowing that it was intentional. I took my phone and tapped on the screen.

 

Have fun beating him…but not too much…you know how it would hurt his pride. ^^

-Send

A few seconds later, a reply came.

I won’t…miss you already…XOXO

 

Me too…XOXOXOXO

-Send

 

I put my phone down and turned my attention back to the anime on the TV.

 

Mark POV

            “2 out of three?” Jaebum said, setting the game back to the beginning. I was sitting on his bed, holding the console.

            “Sure…I’ll be beat you again anyway…” I chuckled.

            “Don’t be so sure about that…” Jaebum scoffed.

I just shook my head looking at Jaebum. His competitiveness could be amusing sometimes. I know this side to him ever since we met about a year ago, when we both started college and got paired together for a class. We get along great and we’re practically best friends right now.

My phone buzzed again. I looked at the screen and a smile instantly formed on my face.

 

I’m bored…TT TT…my show just ended and I don’t know what to do…help! > <

 

I’m on my way beating Jaebum again…maybe we could go out once I’m done…

-Send

A reply came a few seconds later.

Sounds good…I’m sure Jaebum would be kicking himself if he loses to you again…have fun…^^

            “Could you please stop staring at your phone? We’re in the middle of the game…” Jaebum glared at me.

            “Sorry…I can’t ignore that…”

            “Yes you can…”

            “It such a mistake bringing you home if I know I would be a third wheel…we should’ve hangout at internet café instead…”

            “Hey, here is fine…and more comfortable…”

            “But you get distracted…”

            “Ok, ok…” I took my phone and shove it into my bag. “There…no more distraction…”

            “Yeah right! Next thing I know I would be playing alone…”

            “Can you stop talking and start that game?

With a pout, Jaebum pressed the start button and I’m determined to beat him again.

            “I’m gonna get something to drink…” Mark got up and went to the door. “You want anything?”

            “Water should be fine…thanks…” Jaebum answered without looking as he was so engrossed with the game he was playing.

            “Be right back…”

Jinyoung hummed as he was stirring a pot of stew on the stove. His mom called saying that she would be late so Jinyoung thought he could start the dinner early rather than to wait for her. Satisfied with the taste, he turned the gas off and put a lid on the pot.

Light footsteps coming closer and Jinyoung smiled as he saw a tall figure walked into the kitchen.

            “Hey…”

            “Hey…”

Mark opened the fridge and took out a bottle of water and a can of soda. When he turned around, a body bumped into him, starling the older one a little.

            “You didn’t say you’re coming over…” Jinyoung said, looking at him.

            “I didn’t know you were home…”

Mark put the water and soda on the counter top before engulfing Jinyoung in a tight hug around the younger’s waist.

            “You’re cooking? I was just thinking about taking you out for dinner…”

            “Mom’s gonna be late and I have to feed Jaebum hyung…”

            “Can I stay for dinner then? You made a great stew…”

            “Do you have to ask?” Jinyoung clasped his hands behind Mark’s neck, drawing them closer…chest to chest.

            “Well, nothing is wrong with asking…”

Their faces were inches away from one another.

            “Is it just me or you look kinda hot right now?” Mark grinned as Jinyoung rolled his eyes at the comment.

            “What is that? Your lets-make-out compliment?”

            “Hey, I was just being hon…”

Mark was unable to finish his words when Jinyoung crashed their lips together. Pinned against the fridge, Mark had nowhere to go (not like he had anywhere else to be when Jinyoung is shoving his tongue down his throat).

            “Ah hell no! I know this would happen!”

Mark and Jinyoung make out session was cut short with Jaebum’s sudden intrusion.

            “Dude…what are you doing here?” Mark asked, fixing his messy hair.

            “Looking for you…I was wondering what took you so long…I should’ve known better…” Jaebum sighed.

Jinyoung and Mark looked at each other and smiled.

            “Reminder to myself, never brings Mark back if you’re home…” Jaebum said, looking over at the stove. “You’re cooking?”

            “Yeah…mom’s gonna be late…so I’m making dinner.”

            “Cool…call me when food is ready…I’m gonna watch some TV…alone…” he walked out and went to the living room.

            “Now I feel bad…” Mark glanced at Jinyoung.

            “Don’t be…I know Jaebum hyung, he’ll get over it once I feed him…” Jinyoung patted Mark’s arm.

            “Can I help you with anything?”

            “It’s okay…I got everything under control…”

Jinyoung was washing the vegetable for a stir fry when Mark hugged him from behind.

            “Yaa…I’m working here…” he blushed slightly. Jinyoung always liked it when Mark back hugging him.

            “I know…I just can’t get my hands off you…” Mark hooked his head on Jinyoung’s shoulder.

            “You’re cheesy.”

            “But you love me anyway…” Mark tightened his embrace.

            “Little Mark gonna wake up…”

            “Let him be…maybe he could have a play date with little Pepi…” Mark hands travelled down to Jinyoung’s waist band, playing with the hem.

            “Babe…I’m trying to make dinner…”

            “I’m not stopping you…” Mark smirked.

            “Yaa! No hanky panky things while I’m around ok? It’s bad enough to see you two kissing and I don’t want to witness anything more severe than that!”

Jaebum’s loud voice halted Mark’s progress. The two looked at each other and smiled.

            “How about you stay with me at my place tonight?” Mark said, still hugging Jinyoung.

            “Sounds good to me…”

            “I love you Park Jinyoung…” Mark kissed Jinyoung’s lips.

            “And I love you too Mark Tuan.”

 

Just a short fluff oneshot for my readers after my sad oneshot (I know my readers are such ers for fluffy MarkJin...me too actually...kekeke) Got this idea while watching Akdong Musician 'I LOVE YOU' MV...

Hope you guys like it!

Flood the comment box!

BBYONG!!!