ELEVEN

TWO BROKEN HEARTS

Jinyoung looked at the address on his phone’s screen.

22-58, Building 3B, Goyangsi

            “Find any interesting news in there?”

Jinyoung looked up and saw Wonho smiling.

            “Here’s your iced latte…”

            “Thanks hyung…”

Taking off the apron he was wearing, Wonho sat in front of him.

            “Is the shop closed now?”

            “Yeah…hyung, can I ask you something?”

            “Sure…”

            “How did you and Hyunwoo hyung do it?”

            “Do it? Do what?” Wonho frowned.

            “I mean…you and Hyunwoo hyung’s relationship…you’ve been together for years but it seems like you’re just started dating…”

            “Ohh…that…”

            “What? You think I’m asking about you two behind closed doors? Jeez hyung…I’m not that nosy…” Jinyoung chuckled.

            “What am I supposed to think when you ask me how did we do it? My first thought went to those matters…”

            “You’re just too ert hyung…” Jinyoung smiled.

            “Maybe just a little…but just with my bear Hyunwoo…well…I guess Hyunwoo and I just understand each other better…sure we do fight at times but we resolve it quickly…”

            “Did he get jealous?”

            “Of course he did…sometimes he thinks the customers that came to my café just because of my good looks and he got intimidated…”

            “Aren’t you bothered by it?”

            “What? His jealousy?”

Jinyoung nodded.

            “Sometimes…but I know it’s because he loved me too much…is this have to do with Jaebum?”

            “Yeah…it seems that we’re doing fine but one day it felt that something was missing…his affection is not like what it used to be…his work consume most of his time now…”

            “He’s just working hard to make a better living for the both of you…isn’t that a good thing?”

            “I guess…”

Jinyoung sighed.

**************************

Jinyoung stepped out of the elevator and smiled as the girl behind the desk greeted him.

            “Yes, may I help you?” she asked.

            “Is Jaebum in?”

            “JB? He’s in studio 4…just walk straight and it’s the third door on your left…but he might have a recording right now…”

            “It’s ok…I’m just gonna drop him his lunch…”

            “Ok…” she smiled again.

            “Thank you…”

Jinyoung walked down the quiet hallway, looking at the door.

*One…two…three…this must be it.*

He turned the knob and pushed the door. His stopped and his blood run cold at the sight he was witnessing.

Jaebum was making out with a guy on the couch…limbs tangled and the two was oblivious with his presence at the door...they were too lost in their own world.

            “Jaebum ah…” the guy whimpered as Jaebum s his hands inside the shirt he was wearing.

            “You like that sunshine?” Jaebum groaned, the slightly exposed collarbone.

Jinyoung hands trembled.

Sunshine…he heard the words before…he saw the name on the text…

            “I love you Im Jaebum…”

            “I love you too…”

It took Jinyoung’s whole energy to close the door back, without making any sound. He felt numb, unable to decipher what he just saw. As he took a step, he bumped into a guy.

            “So...sorry…” Jinyoung stuttered. Tears were on the edge of falling from his eyes.

            “It’s ok…can I help you?”

            “No…it’s ok…”

Jinyoung walked away.

            “Jeez Jaebum hyung! Go get a room or something…I’m sick of watching the two of you getting hot and heavy in here every single day…gosh!”

Jinyoung ears heard the words and the tears he was holding eventually fell down his cheeks.

******************************

Jinyoung didn’t know how he managed to get back to the shop in one piece. All he remembered was crying his eyes out in the car while driving back.

How could Jaebum do that to him? Who is that man? How long has been? These questions ran through his mind.

            “Ohh…you’re early…I thought you’re having lunch with Jaebum hyung…” Seokmin said, walking into the shop.

He looked Jinyoung and saw the red eyes.

            “Hyung…are you ok?”

            “I dunno Seokmin ah…” Jinyoung said, his voice barely audible.

Seokmin and Seungkwan looked at each other.

            “Jinyoung hyung…” the two rushed to Jinyoung’s side. “Is something wrong?”

Jinyoung got up and grabbed his stuff.

            “Can you please close the shop today? I think I’m gonna head back home…I don’t feel good.”

            “Hyung, should I drive you?”

            “No thanks…”

            “Hyung…”

            “Here’s the keys…remember to check the windows, back door and make sure the coolers temperature…”

Seokmin and Seungkwan just watched as Jinyoung walked out the shop.

            “What happened to him?” Seungkwan asked.

            “I dunno…I’ve never seen him like that before.”

            “Neither do I…”

That night…

Dinner was on as usual but Jaebum noticed that Jinyoung was on the quiet side.

            “Babe, is everything alright?” he asked.

            “Why?”

            “I dunno…it seems like you’re different…something happened today?’

            “No…nothing…I’m just tired I guess…”

Jinyoung watched as Jaebum walked into the bedroom and came out wearing a jacket.

            “You’re going out?” Jinyoung asked, looking at Jaebum.

            “Yeah…Changkyun need help…he’s working on his mix tape…I might be late so don’t wait up. Love you…”Jaebum kissed the top of Jinyoung head and went to the door.

Half an hour later…

Jinyoung’s hands went numb as he grabbed the steering wheel trying to control his emotion. Trailing Jaebum since he left the house, now he was in a parking lot in residential area in Goyangsi.

*This must be the address Dahyun told me about…* he looked and saw huge letter 3 on the side of the building in front of him.

A guy wearing a hoodie came out from the passenger seat of Jaebum’s car and Jinyoung’s blood boil as he saw Jaebum lovingly wrapped an arm around the guy’s waist, walking together towards the entrance. They were laughing and he could see that Jaebum was smiling when the guy leaned closer and plant a kiss on his cheek.

He took out his phone and dialed Jaebum’s number.

            “Hold on sunshine…” Jaebum stopped and took out his phone. He groaned at the name appeared on the screen.

            “Is that him?” Youngjae said, slightly annoyed.

            “I gotta take this.”

            “Do you have to?”

            “I’ll be quick…” Jaebum pushed the answer button. “Hey…what’s up?”

Youngjae s his hands in front of Jaebum’s jeans, earning a frown from the guy.

            “Me? I’m still at the studio…” Jaebum playfully swatted Youngjae’s hands and he reached for his zipper. “We’re still outside…” he whispered, covering the phone.

            “Just hang up already! I’ve been waiting all day…” Youngjae pouted.

            “Look Jinyoung ah, I gotta go…don’t wait up ok? I might just crash at Changkyun’s place tonight…I’ll call you later ok? Bye…” he hung up.

            “Urghh…did he have to bother you this late?” Youngjae scoffed.

            “Let’s forget about him tonight ok?”

            “I can’t wait to move in here for good…” Youngjae said, lacing their fingers together.

Jinyoung tossed the phone on the empty passenger seat next to him. The scene he saw was painfully hard, to know that Jaebum was lying to him and there’s another guy in the picture.

 

The truth came out!

Flood the comment box!!!

BBYONG!!!