TWENTY-NINE

TWO BROKEN HEARTS

             “I know taekwondo and judo!”

Jaebum smiled when he saw Jinyoung flailing his arms in front of him.

            “It’s me Jinyoung ah…”

            “Jaebum?”

Jinyoung was shocked to see Jaebum. He was the last person he expected to see at this time of the night.

            “What are you doing here?” Jinyoung asked.

            “I was around the neighborhood…”

            “I gotta go now…”

Jinyoung was about to walked away when Jaebum grabbed him by the elbow.

            “Jinyoung ah…can we…can we talk?” Jaebum said with pleading eyes.

In a small playground near the apartment building…Jinyoung and Jaebum were sitting on the swing, side by side in silence.

            “What do you want to talk about?” Jinyoung looked at Jaebum by the corner of his eyes. It feels kinda weird right now, being with his ex.

            “Um…how are you doing?”

            “Well…I’m good I guess…the shop is doing great…I think you’re not here just to ask how am I doing are you?” Jinyoung slowly swinging back and forth, imagining that he was a ten year old again.

Jaebum sighed. He didn’t know where to start.

            “Jinyoung ah…”

            “Hmm?”

            “I’m sorry…”

            “Sorry? For what?”

            “Everything that I have done to you…”

Jinyoung stopped.

            “I mean…I was seeing someone else behind your back…making you cry…breaking our promises…”

            “I learned to get over it…it’s just a part of life…I get it…and truthfully, you’re not the first one that broke my heart…”

            “I know that…”

Jaebum remembered when he first met Jinyoung, the guy was having a hard time after a painful breakup…they became closer after being introduced by a mutual friend and soon they were together…4 years later and he was doing the same thing to Jinyoung. He caused him pain.

            “I’m sorry…”

            “There’s nothing to be sorry about…”

            “Are you mad at me?”

           “You wanna ask me that?” Jinyoung stared at Jaebum and their eyes met. “Of course I was mad…I’d be a robot or a heartless human if I wasn’t mad for what you’ve done…it seems like I wasn’t good enough for you…”

Jinyoung’s words sliced through his ears and right down his heart. He was a bad person…at least towards Jinyoung.

            “I just want to forget everything that happened between us…bringing the past up does nothing and let bygone be bygone…”

Jinyoung got up and picked up his bags from the ground.

            “It’s getting late…and you gotta go…your boyfriend could be waiting for you…”

Jinyoung was walking away when Jaebum held his wrist.

            “Jinyoung ah…”

Jaebum quickly released Jinyoung’s hand when he saw the guy was clearly uncomfortable with the touch.

            “Sorry…”

            “Let’s not meet again ok?”

Jaebum watched as Jinyoung walked towards the apartment building. He knew he did a big mistake leaving Jinyoung.

            “Where have you been?”

Jinyoung looked as he stepped out of the elevator and saw Mark standing in front of his door.

            “What are you doing here?”

            “Waiting for you…where have you been?”

            “You drive all the way here?”

            “I need to see that you’re safe…do you know how worried I was when I know that you’re alone going to the mart?”

            “Relax babe…I’ve done this before…and I’m safe…besides, I know a few self-defense…you’re just being overly protective…”

            “Sue me for worrying about your safety…” Mark pouted. He was relieved to see that Jinyoung was home one piece. Now he can let out a breath of relief. “Don’t forget to lock your door…I’ll call you in the morning…”

            “Are you leaving?”

            “Yea…”

            “Just stays here for the night…how I can let you go after you drove all the way here…c’mon…”

It’s already 2am and Jinyoung couldn’t sleep as something was bothering the hell out of him.

            “Babe…” Jinyoung called. “Babe…” he peeked.

            “Hmm…” Mark answered.

            “Are you awake?”

            “I am now…”

Mark rolled over and faced Jinyoung.

            “Is something wrong?” Mark yawned.

            “Um…I have to tell you something…”

            “Now?” Mark looked at the watch on the nightstand. “It’s already 2 o’clock…can we do this tomorrow morning?” he wrapped an arm around Jinyoung’s mid-section.

            “Please babe…”

            “Fine…what is it then?”

            “Um…I met Jaebum…”

Jinyoung could feel Mark tensed up.

            “When?” Mark calmly asked. He didn’t like hearing the name coming out from Jinyoung’s mouth.

            “Earlier…when I got back from the mart…he wanted to talk…I didn’t expect to see him…and he showed up out of nowhere…”

            “What did you two talked about?”

            “Nothing much…he said he was sorry for everything that happened before…”

            “That’s what been bothering you?”

            “Yeah…I had to tell you…I don’t wanna feel like I was hiding something from you…”

            “Thank you…” snuggled closer to Jinyoung’s side.

            “Huh?” Jinyoung frowned.

            “Thank you for telling me that…I really appreciate that you’re being honest with me…”

            “So you’re not mad at me?”

            “Of course not…but…should I be worried?”

            “No…because all I need right now is you and you alone…” Jinyoung got on top of Mark.

            “That’s good to hear…”

            “Well, since that you already up…” he ed Mark’s pajama and ran his hands on the bare skin.

            “Are we really gonna do it now?”

            “Yeah…” Jinyoung found Mark’s hard nubs and gently tweaked it between his fingers.

            “But I have an early meeting tomorrow morning…ungghhh…” Mark moaned when Jinyoung his earlobe.

            “That never stop you before…right?”

            “Ah what the hell…c’mere!”

Mark flipped Jinyoung over and now he was on top.

            “You just woken up the beast…”

            “Bring it on babe!”

************************************

            “Here you go…red roses…one dozen of them…” Jinyoung said as he handed a bouquet to a customer waiting at the counter.

            “It’s beautiful…” she said, smelling the flowers. “My sister gonna like it…”

Jinyoung gave the change to the young woman and escorted her to the door.

            “Be careful…do come again…” he said smiling.

He head back into the shop and began clearing the work table.

            “Final delivery of the day is done…” Seokmin said as he took off the helmet he was wearing.           

            “That was fast…you’ve improved a lot Seokmin ah…”

            “Thanks hyung…looks like business is booming…thank you to your dating news…” Seokmin grinned.

            “I doubt that…”

            “Really hyung? Your dating news is all over the place…but hey, every ad counts…regardless of the reason…”

            “Seungkwan ah, can you help me sorting the flowers for Ms. Jeon’s hand bouquet?”

            “Right on it hyung…”

The doorbell chimed.

            “Welcome to Young Bloom…”

            “Delivery for Park Jinyoung…” a guy said, holding a bouquet of bluish purple Iris.

            “That’s me…”

            “A florist gets a flower delivered to him…well, that’s a first…” Seungkwan chuckled.

Jinyoung was equally surprised with the sudden delivery. He saw a card attached to the bouquet.

            “Who is it from? Mark hyung?” Seokmin peeked behind Jinyoung’s shoulder.

Jinyoung opened the card and he paused as read the words.

 

Hope that you’ll like this…I wish we could be friends again Jinyoung ah…

Jaebum

           

“Jaebum hyung?” Seokmin looked at Jinyoung.

 

 

Drama, drama, drama....more drama coming up....stay tuned...

Happy reading and flood the comment box!

BBYONG!!!!