TWENTY-SEVEN

TWO BROKEN HEARTS

Loud ringing of annoying alarm sound woke Jinyoung up from his sleep. With eyes still shut close, he reached for his phone on the bedside table and hit the snooze. He let the phone dropped on the floor before resuming his much needed sleep.

He was dozing off when the phone ringing again and the alarm sound echoed the room.

              “Urghhh! Shut up!”

Jinyoung groggily sat upright, pushing away Mark’s arm from his mid-section. He found the phone and shut the alarm off. It’s already 7 in the morning. He turned to his side and saw Mark sprawled belly down next to him with blanket pooling at his waist. A smile formed at the corner of his mouth watching the sight. Mark’s white back view was breathtaking...a few red marks decorated the pale skin, a result from last night’s wild ing session between the two of them.

He leaned over and kissed Mark’s warm shoulder.

            “Wake up babe…” he gently shook Mark’s body. “It’s already 7…”

Mark stirred when he heard Jinyoung’s soft voice calling his name.

            “Wake up sleepyhead…you need to get ready for office and I have to open the shop…” another kiss on the spine.

            “That’s a good way to wake up…” Mark mumbled, turning around, lying on his back. The blanket now was only covering his lower half, and visible tent formed under it. “Good morning…” he said with a smile.

            “Little Mark is up…” Jinyoung smirked.

            ‘Can you blame him? He had a great time last night…” Mark scooted closer to Jinyoung and put his head on Jinyoung’s lap. “You’re warm…me like…”

            “You have to wake up babe…” Jinyoung played with Mark’s thick hair. “You really have a small head…”

            “Which head are you talking right now?”

            “Shut up!” Jinyoung squirmed out of the bed.

            “Come back…I need my pillow…” Mark said desperately trying to reach Jinyoung’s hand, wanting to pull him back on the bed.

            “Nope! You have early meeting this morning remember?”

            “Don’t remind me…”

            “Get up now or you gonna be late…”

Mark watched as Jinyoung walked to the bathroom .

            “Hey babe…”

            “Hmm?” Jinyoung stopped and turned his head around.

            “Have anyone told you that you have the greatest ?” Mark grinned.

            “My ?”

Mark got up and walked towards Jinyoung. He cupped Jinyoung’s firm cheeks and squeezed it gently.

            “It looks like a ripe peach…”

            “I’ll take that as a compliment…”

When Mark hugged him from behind, Jinyoung felt Mark’s manhood poking him. Little Mark is definitely wake up right now.

            “How bout we shower together? The government said we have to save water…”

            “With you? I can guarantee that shower is not the only thing that gonna happen in there…” Jinyoung chuckled.

            “Are you complaining?”

            “Not actually…”

With one swift move, Mark lifted Jinyoung up bridal style.

            “Shall we have the shower together my lord?” Mark asked.

            “Yes we shall…” Jinyoung answered followed with hearty giggles when Mark stepped into the huge bathroom.

One and half hour later…

            “See, I told you showering is not the only thing gonna happen in the bathroom…” Jinyoung said as he and Mark stepped into the elevator.

            “What can I say, you’re irresistible…” Mark kissed Jinyoung’s lips.

            “And you’re insatiable…”

Afternoon…

            “I guess everything went well with Mark?” Wonho sat in front of Jinyoung at the counter.

            “Yeah…he’s great…and fun…” Jinyoung smiled as he trimmed the roses Wonho ordered.

            “He’s a good guy…I was thinking about introducing him to you before…”

            “You do?”

            “Yeah…but you just broke up and I just heard about Mark’s ex dating news…so, I had to postponed that idea…but who knew you two met anyway…I think it’s fate…”

            “Call it fate or anything…I’m just glad I found him…”

            “I’m happy for you Jinyoung ah…”

            “Thanks hyung…so, are you coming to the big party tonight? My mom had been asking about you and Hyunwoo hyung a lot…”

            “I’ll be there…I told Hyunwoo and he said yes…I wonder what I should get for your father this year…it’s 60th birthday after all…”

            “Just be there at the party…it’s more than enough…”

            “Ok, ok…”

*****************************

            “Again!”

Jaebum stared at the monitor in front of him. Youngjae’s voice filled the small studio.

            “Nope! Do that last part again.”

            “Again?” Youngjae said into the speaker. “Oh you’ve gotta be kidding me!” Youngjae sounded annoyed.

He’s been in the recording booth for over an hour trying complete the song but Jaebum was not satisfied.

            “I’m not kidding Youngjae…do that last part…”

            “Are you trying to kill me in here?”

            “It’s better for you to do as I say or we’ll be here for the rest of the day…it’s your choice Youngjae…”

            “Fine!”

An hour later.

            “Great! You can come out now…”

Youngjae came out from the booth with a frown and a pout. He was getting irritated with Jaebum’s strict producing style. His throat hurts so much from the strain.

            “Good job babe…the OST is coming out nicely…”

            “It’s about time…” Youngjae glared.

Junhyuk came in.

            “Are you done in here? We have another schedule…”

            “Let’s go…”

Jaebum leaned in for a kiss but Youngjae ignored him. Junhyuk looked at Jaebum.

            “He can be sulky at times…”

            “I can see that…” Jaebum sighed. Youngjae could be childish over small things some times and it’s kinda bothered him a little.

*Jinyoung was never like that.*

            “Are you gonna ignore him like that?” Junhyuk said as Youngjae’s phone stopped ringing.

            “Yeah…” Youngjae tossed his phone away.

            “You’re just being childish hyung…”

            “He doesn’t have to be such perfectionist! Can’t he just cut me some slack? I’m his boyfriend after all!”

            “Hyung, this is a major OST project…it has to be perfect.”

            “You always took his side! Are you even my brother Jun?”

            “Hey, I was just stating the obvious…besides, I’m your manager…I’m only your brother when you’re off schedule…I’ll go get some food for us…”Junhyuk get out of the van.

            “Whatever…”

Youngjae the small TV in the van. He was flicking the channel when an image of Mark hugging a guy appeared on the screen.

            “In related news…one of Seoul’s eligible bachelor apparently is off the market…Mark Tuan…the current VP of Tuan Holdings is seen engaged in an intimate scene with a young man…the man in question turned out to be Park Jinyoung, the only son of Chairman Park, president of Park Holdings. The two were seen together last night during Chairman Park’s 60th birthday party, held at one of the grand hotel owned by the company. It’s been said the two started seeing each other for over a month and it’s getting serious. Looks like the current merger between the companies might turn into something more.”

Youngjae turned off the TV. For some reason, he was annoyed by the news.

Meanwhile…

            “Dude! Isn’t that Jinyoung?” Jinpyo asked.

Jaebum looked at the TV screen behind him and saw Jinyoung with a man. His breath hitched.

            “I didn’t know that he was a chaebol! Park Holdings? Damn! You never told me that before…”

            “You didn’t ask…” Jaebum said. He noticed the smile on Jinyoung’s face…he looked happy.

            “I should’ve date him when you dumped him for that Youngjae…” Jinpyo laughed.

Jaebum’s ears stung hearing the words. He glared at the guy.

            “What? It’s true! He’s hot, great family background…and nice…what’s not to like?”

Jaebum got up and left.

            “Yo dude!” Jinpyo called but Jaebum ignored him.

He hates to say it but Jinpyo was right. Deep down, there’s a bit of regret lingered in his heart.

 

An update!!!

There's a lot of MarkJin happening these few days and my MarkJin feels is off the roof!!! It's hard living a life as a MarkJin trash!

Anyway, happy reading and flood the comment box!

BBYONG!!!!