ONE

TWO BROKEN HEARTS

The sight of blooming flowers really brought a sense of calmness to Jinyoung. The fully bloomed variety of roses put a smile on his face. He carefully placed them inside a huge vase filled with water and put them inside the cooler.

            “Jinyoung hyung, the delivery for the hydrangeas are here…” Seungkwan skipped from the back with a grin.

            “Ok…just trim them as usual and put it in the cooler…and separate them according to the colors…”

            “Yes hyung!”

Jinyoung went to the back and saw a man taking the flowers from the back of the van and put it inside a large crate.

            “Hakyeon hyung…” Jinyoung greeted the guy.

            “Jinyoung ah…these are the best babies I had at the farm…I hope you’re satisfied with it…”

            “Your flowers are always the best hyung…um…here’s the payment for this delivery…” Jinyoung handed a check to the older guy. “And about the next delivery…could you include five dozens of Amaryllis? They’re in demand right now…”

            “Sure…” he nodded.

Jinyoung went back into the store when Hakyeon was gone.

            “I’m here…” Seokmin said as he walked inside the store. Putting his backpack away, he went to the counter where Jinyoung was standing.

            “You’re late…” Jinyoung stared at him.

            “Sorry hyung…had to drop my little sister at the daycare…mom got extra work today…”

            “Are you sure?” he frowned. “You said that too the last time.”

            “I swear hyung!” Seokmin put his right arm up. “I swear I’m telling the truth and nothing but the truth.”

            “Yeah, yeah…”

Jinyoung looked through his planner.

            “Seokmin ah, can you get me the flowers for Ms. Yoon’s wedding bouquet? I need to finish it since she’s picking it up today…I’ve already labeled it…”

            “Nae hyung…where it is?”

            “The right side cooler…”

            “Coming right up…”

The sound of bell chimed distracted Jinyoung from his work. A man walked in.

            “Welcome to Young Bloom. Hi…how can I help you today?”  Jinyoung greeted the man with a warm smile.

            “Um…I’m meeting my older sister today…I wonder what flower I should get her…” he said with eyes looking around the shop.

            “Does she have any favorite flower?”

            “Um…not that I can think of…but she does like big vibrant flowers…”

            “Come I’ll show you some…”

Jinyoung walked to the cooler with the guy in tow.

            “This is sunflower…I bet you already know that…” Jinyoung said, receiving a tiny chuckle from the man. “Hydrangeas…these just arrived this morning…and this is gerbera daisies, and they come in pinks, reds, purples and oranges…”

            “These are nice…” the man looked closer at the daisies. “I’ll take a dozen of these…”

            “Are you sure? There are plenty of other varieties of flowers for you to look at…”

            “I think she’ll like this one better…”

            “If you say so…a dozen, should I mix the colors?”

            “Yes please…and could you make it into a bouquet?”

            “Sure…have a seat while I get this done…”

Jinyoung picked the flowers, a few for each color and went to the work table.

            “Seokmin ah, can you get a cup of tea and gave it to the man over there? It’s gonna take me a while to finish his flowers.”

            “Nae hyung…” Seokmin went to the small kitchen counter at the corner of the store.

Jinyoung’s fast hands quickly work t the daisies long stems and arranged them into a bouquet. Adding a few filler flowers, he took a good care of his creation, hoping the customer will be satisfied with his work. Tying the bundle with a silk ribbon, Jinyoung lets out a smile.

            “Um…sir…”

The man walked over to the counter.

            “Sorry to keep you waiting…” Jinyoung said, handing the flower over.

            “It’s ok…these are gorgeous…” the man looked at the flowers in his hands. “I’m sure she’s gonna love it…”

            “I hope so…”

            “So, how much do I owe you?” he reached for his wallet.

            “It’s 50,000 won…but since you’re my first customer for today, I’ll give you a discount…that will be 45,000 won.”

            “Are you sure? You don’t have to…it’s the price of your workmanship…”

            “It’s ok…I always do this for my early customers…just think of it as my way of making someone else happy…”

            “If you say so…I’ll make sure to recommend my friend to this shop if they need of flowers…”

            “Thank you…”

            “Here…” he hand Jinyoung five 10,000 won bill.

Jinyoung took it with a smile, press the cash register and took out the change.

            “Here’s your change…thank you…come again.”

            “Definitely…and thanks for the tea…”

            “No problem. Have a great day…”

            “You too…”

When the guy is gone, Jinyoung went back to his work finishing the wedding bouquet.

            “That guy is smokin hot!” Seungkwan said, standing next to Jinyoung.

            “Stop checking out guys and do your works Boo.”

            “Finish it already…”

            “Then help me water the plant outside…”

            “Yes sir!”

Later that day…

            “Hi Mrs. Jeon…” Jinyoung greeted the old woman behind the counter of the convenience store that he just walked in.

            “Jinyoung ah…just got off work?”

            “Yes mam…”

He grabbed a few things and went to the counter to pay.

            “Is this all?”

            “Yeah…um, by the way…” Jinyoung took out a single stem red rose from his bag and gave it to the old woman. “For you my lovely lady…a rose for my favorite person.”

            “Aigoo…you’re such a charmer Jinyoung ah…” she pinched Jinyoung’s cheek. “If only I had a son, I would’ve married him off to you…”

            “That is so sweet…but I don’t think my boyfriend would like that idea…”

            “I guess…”

After paying for the grocery, Jinyoung left the store and head down to his apartment building, a few meters away.

            “I’m home…” Jinyoung said. He looked at the door and saw a pair of black boots.

*He’s home early…*

            “Babe…” Jinyoung walked in.

Jaebum walked out from the back with hurried steps.

            “Hey babe…” Jaebum kissed Jinyoung’s cheek. “I gotta go now…something came up at the studio…”

            “But I thought we’re gonna have dinner together tonight…” there’s a disappointment tone in his voice. “I’m making your favorite stew…”

            “I’m sorry babe…but this is urgent…I’ll be back soon ok?” Jaebum grabbed the keys from the key holder and went to the door. “Love ya…”

For the fifth time Jinyoung looked at the clock on the wall. It’s nearly midnight and Jaebum wasn’t home yet. He stared at the table filled with food that he prepared for them both. Looks like this gonna be another leftover food.

Meanwhile…

            “I gotta go…” Jaebum wiggled away from the warm embrace that had him occupied for the last couple of hours. He reached for a shirt on the chair and put it on.

            “Can’t you just stay for the night?”

            “I can’t…I’ve been out too long…”

            “Please…”

A hand held his wrist. The touch sent shivers of excitement through him.

            “Just tonight…I just don’t want to be alone…”

            “But sunshine…” Jaebum was torn.     

            “Please baby…I need you…” the hand guided Jaebum’s palm towards the southern region of the beholder. Rapidly growing tent was forming under his touch. “Don’t leave me hanging…needing…”

            “But we just did…”

            “So, you don’t want me?” puppy eyes.

            “Ah what the heck!”

Jaebum took his shirt off and leaped on top of the slender body; ravishing the mouth, roaming his hands all over…forgetting the one he had left at home.

 

I had to post this up to celebrate me having 50+ subbers...there's some hardcore MarkJin shippers out there!!!!

Anyway, the first few chapters of this story won't have any MarkJin actions (just for alert) since the two of them live a different life...away from each other...but just stay with me on this ok?

Thank you sooooo much for the love...I'm over the moon right now!

Happy reading and flood the comment box!

BBYONG!!!