THIRTY-FOUR

TWO BROKEN HEARTS

Mark pushed Youngjae aside and went after Jinyoung.

            “Jinyoung wait!” Mark pulled Jinyoung by the elbow. “Wait…I can explain…”

            “Then explain!” Jinyoung snapped.

            “I woke up and he was here…I swear…”

            “Is that the best you can do?”

            “Believe me babe…I didn’t call him over…”

            “Then why is he here out of nowhere?”

            “I dunno…I remember him calling me this morning wanted to meet but I declined…please Jinyoung, believe me.”

            “Obviously there’s something the two of you wanna talk about and I don’t want to be a third wheel…I’m gonna go…”

            “Jinyoung ah…baby…”

Mark followed Jinyoung down to the lobby, trying to persuade the younger guy.

            “Babe, can’t we just talk about it?”

            “Just go back and do what you need to do…I’m not in the mood to talk right now…”

Jinyoung yelped when Mark suddenly carry him over the shoulder.

            “What are you doing? Put me down!” Jinyoung yelled.

            “No! I’m not letting you go away today babe…” Mark went back towards the elevator with Jinyoung on his shoulder.

Youngjae got out of the elevator and saw Mark.

            “Mark…” Youngjae called him.

            “Not now Youngjae…” Mark growled.

He went inside and pushed the close button.

            “Put me down!” Jinyoung demanded.

            “Not gonna happen…I know you would run away if I did…”

Jinyoung stopped resisting since he know it would be a lost cause, Mark is not gonna let him go anytime soon.

Back inside the house…

            “You’re getting lighter…” Mark said as he let Jinyoung down.

            “What’s with the sweet talk?” Jinyoung raised an eyebrow.

            “Are you still mad at me for what happened?”

            “How could I not be mad? I was half-dead worried about you but when I arrived, what did I see? Your ex coming out from your house…”

            “I didn’t know he was coming…

            “And how did he get in?”

            “I still use the same old passcode…I’ll change everything up soon…”

Jinyoung went stiff when Mark engulfed him in a tight hug.

            “I missed you so much…”

            “Are you sure about that?”

            “Please babe…I’m telling you the truth…”

Jinyoung’s heart softened and his anger subdued when he felt Mark nuzzled at the crook of his neck. He does miss him too…more than he wanted to admit. Mark smiled when he felt Jinyoung’s arms around him.

            “Did you really worry about me?” Mark asked.

            “Of course I did…you were alone and there’s no one to take care of you…I might be mad at you at the time but it didn’t mean I stopped caring…”

            “Glad to hear that…god I missed you…” Mark tightened his embrace.

            “I’m still mad at you…”

            “Be mad all you want babe…I don’t care…I’m just happy that you’re here…”

*******************************

            “I guess everything went back to normal with Mark?” Wonho asked.

            “Yeah…thankfully…we decided to put everything aside and move forward…we talked it out and the war is officially over.”

            “Glad to hear that…” he smiled. “Well, you survived your first ever couple’s fight…congrats…”

            “Let’s just hope there won’t be any more in the near future…”

Jinyoung went back to his shop after lunch.

            “Hyung, there’s someone waiting for you inside…” Seokmin said as Jinyoung climbed up the stairs towards the door.

            “Who is it?”

            “Someone famous…I didn’t know you had a connection…but then again, you never failed to surprise me sometimes…” Seokmin chuckled.

            “Where’s Seungkwan?”

            “Lunch date with Hansol…hyung, since you’re back, I’m gonna go for my lunch date too…”

            “You’re waiting for me to come back?”

            “Well, yeah…someone has to guard the shop while you’re gone…”

            “Thank you Seokmin ah…go on, take your time…but don’t be too long…”

            “Yes sir…”

Jinyoung sauntered into the shop and saw a guy sitting at the counter with his back facing him.

            “Sorry for the wait, can I help you with anything?”

The guy turned around and Jinyoung gasped.

            “So this is your shop huh? Why would a chaebol like you be in this small space?”   

            “Youngjae ssi…”

*What is he doing here of all places in the world?*

            “So you do know my name…” Youngjae took off his shades.

            “Well, I’d be living under the rock if I don’t know your name…” Jinyoung went to the counter.

            “I’ll be quick on this…”

            “Okay…”

            “I’m taking Mark back…”

            “Excuse me?”

            “You heard me…I’m taking Mark back…”

            “And why do think I’m gonna let you do that?”

            “Well, I always get what I want and now I want Mark back…”

            “What is he? A toy for you?”

            “I love Mark and he loved me…”

Jinyoung scoffed at the statement. He can’t believe that this guy would come all the way here just to annoy him like this.

            “What about Jaebum then? Did he know about it?”

            “Jaebum and I are history…for all I know he was trying to win you back…so I guess we're even…I got Mark and you went back to Jaebum…end of story…” Youngjae said with a smug grin on his face. He won’t back down.

            “Look, I guess you made a mistake coming here Youngjae ssi…the last time I checked, Mark and I are still dating and there’s no way in hell I will give him up…not to anyone and especially not to you!”

            “What would you do if he left you for me? I’ve known him for two years…and I can read him like a book…”

            “And your point is?”

            “He still has a soft spot for me…I was his first love after all…”

*First love?*

            “That doesn’t mean anything…”

            “Why? You afraid that he will leave you? I have the upper hand here…”

            “Look, can you leave now? I have a business to run…”

            “Fine…I’ll go…but I’m gonna make sure that Mark will be mine again…take my word for it…”

 

Youngjae went to see Jinyoung and wage a war of nerves...tension everywhere!!! ><

I told y'all that I lost a subber right? But guess what? I gained another 5 and hit 290+ subbers!!!  YAAAAAYYYYY!!!!

Thank you for your kind words, it really helped me a lot! Another 2 chapters or so left and I really need to find another idea for my next story...that's the least I could do for my lovely readers...

Anyway, enough of my rambling...happy reading and flood the comment box as usual...I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS!!!

BBYONG!!!