THIRTY-THREE

TWO BROKEN HEARTS

             “What the hell is going on here?” Mark asked with a low voice. He was glaring at Jaebum, furious with what he just witnessed.

            “Mark…” Jinyoung snapped away his hand and went towards Mark.

            “What is he doing here?”

            “I dunno…he just showed up uninvited…”

            “I came to talk to Jinyoung…is there a problem with that?” Jaebum stared at Mark.

            “I see that you did more than just talking…”

            “Look Jaebum…please don’t do anything that gonna make me hate you again…I’m happy with my life now…”

            “But Jinyoung…”

Jinyoung picked up the box and shove it to Jaebum’s chest.

            “Take these back…I don’t need any of it…now, would you please leave?”

            “Jinyoung ah…”

            “Leave now Im Jaebum…” Jinyoung walked to the door and opened it. “Go…”

Jaebum walked past Mark and then stopped.

            “How was the meeting with Youngjae that night huh? I bet you were happy to see him again…”he went to the door. “I’ll be back…”

            “Don’t…”

Mark and Jinyoung eyes met for a second and there’s tension building up between them.

In the car…

            “Why didn’t you tell me Youngjae went to see you?” Jinyoung said, breaking the silence between them.

            “I thought it’s not important and you might have the wrong thought…” Mark answered.

            “And this wouldn’t make me? Hearing from Jaebum’s mouth about it?”

            “What does that guy doing at your shop anyway? And those stuff you gave to him…did he send them to you?”

            “You want to avoid my question by turning this back on me? Seriously?” Jinyoung glared.

            “Nothing happened when Youngjae came the other night…we talked and that’s it…”        

            “Why didn’t you tell me about it? Are we keeping secrets now?”

            “See…I knew would be this way if you know it…” Mark gripped on the steering wheel tightened.

            “Fine…let’s not talk about it then…” Jinyoung looked outside the window.

            “Fine!”

Their first fight.

*******************************

            “Okay…Jaebum is really getting on my nerve now!” Wonho said gritting his teeth, trying to suppress his rising anger.

            “It’s been a few days and I’m still in a warzone with Mark…and Jaebum is not making it easier for me.”

            “Wait…are you having second thoughts? Don’t tell me you’re thinking of going back to Jaebum?” Wonho eye’s widened.

            “No! Of course not! I’m not crazy hyung…”

            “I was just checking…”

            “Even if Mark is not around I wouldn’t go back to Jaebum…he cheated on me once and he can do it again…”

            “And what are you gonna do with Mark? It’s not like you gonna stay like this forever…”

            “I’m at dead end…” Jinyoung sighed.

            “Go talk to him…find a solution…”

            “I will…”

            “And I’m gonna send Hyunwoo to have a little chat with that prick!”

***************************

Mark woke up with a pounding head. He felt shivers of cold all over his body. He dragged himself up to the bathroom and opened the cabinet, taking a thermometer and sticking it into his mouth. The device beeped and when he looked at the tiny monitor, it was 39degrees Celsius.

*Damn it…*

He slowly went to the kitchen and took out a couple of aspirin and gulped it down with a glass of water. Retrieving back to his room, Mark took his phone and dialed Hansol’s number. After a few rings the call was connected.

            “Hansol ah…” he said in raspy voice.

            “Sir…are you ok? Your voice sound different…”

            “I’m down with fever…and I don’t think I’m coming to the office for the day…cancel all my appointments and reschedule the meeting with Advertisement team…”

            “Yes sir…should I get anything for you?”

            “No…it’s okay…I just had aspirin and I’ll be okay in a few hours…call me if anything urgent came up…”

            “Yes sir…”

He hung up the phone and snuggled into the thick duvet, keeping himself warm. Much to his annoyance, his phone rings again.

            “Yes…” he answered without looking. "Is anything wrong Hansol?"

            “Mark…are you okay?” it was Youngjae.

            “Youngjae ah…”

            “Are you ok? Your voice…”

            “Fever…what do you want Youngjae?”

            “I just thought maybe we could meet up for lunch or something…”

            “Lunch? I don’t think I can even eat breakfast in this state…look Youngjae, I really gotta go…I’m sleepy and I don’t think we should meet…”

He really don’t want to see Youngjae since what happened with Jinyoung the other day. They had a fight and not talking to each other for over 3 days. He was missing the guy but he didn’t know what to do. Going out with Youngjae could only spell disaster and he can’t afford for that to happen.

Several hours later…

A wonderful smell attacked Mark’s sense and caused him to wake up. He felt a wet towel on his forehead and surprised how it even got there.

*When did…* he saw a small bowl of water on the floor and frowned.*Did Hansol came?*

He was about to get up when someone walked into his bedroom.

            “Just stay there…”

            “Youngjae…” his mouth gaped a little.

*What is he doing here?*

            “Stay in the bed…I already got you some porridge…since your stomach probably empty right now…”

Youngjae put a tray on the bedside table. He sat at the edge of the bed and put his palm on Marks forehead.

            “Thank goodness the fever is gone…”

            “What are you doing here?”

            “How just can I ignore when you’re looking like this…luckily I was here on time…you were burning…headache?”

            “No…” Mark shook his head.

            “Good…now eat…and make sure you finish it…”

Youngjae smiled when Mark finished the whole bowl of porridge.

            “Is it good?” Youngjae said, putting back the bowl on the tray.

            “Yeah…you made it?”

            “No…you know I can’t cook to save my life.”

            “True…”

            “Yaa!” Youngjae smacked Mark’s arm. “Now, go have a warm shower while I clean this up…”

Mark came out of the room freshly showered and feeling a little better than he did this morning.

            “Seriously Youngjae…what are you doing here? Not that I don’t appreciate what you’ve done…but why…” Mark sat at the kitchen island watching Youngjae cleaning the stove. “Just leave it there…I’ll do it later…”

            “You really wanna know?”

Mark nodded.

            “Because I love you…”

            “Pardon me?”

            “It’s because I still love you…I was so stupid for leaving you and I thought this could make it up to you…I’ll be good to you from now on…we’ll go public if that’s what you want, tell the whole world about us…I don’t care…just give me another chance Mark…” Youngjae held Mark’s hand.

            “You’re kidding right?”

            “No! I’m serious Mark…I realized that there’s no guy that good enough for me other than you…”

Youngjae was approaching Mark when suddenly his phone rings. He sighed upon looking at the screen.

            “Yes Junhyuk…”

            “Where the hell are you Choi Youngjae? Don’t you know you have a schedule in 20 minutes in freakin’ Ilsan?”

            “Calm your down Jun…I’m on my way now…chill ok?”

            “Be here in 15 minutes or I would do something that you might regret…”

            “Fine, fine…jeez! You’re younger than me Jun!”

            “Not when I’m your manager!”

Youngjae cut off the call.

            “Look I gotta go…but all I want to say is…another chance…that’s all I’m asking…”

Jinyoung quickened his paced down the empty hallway. His heart beating fast with his every step. When he called Hansol a while ago to ask about Mark, his heart almost dropped to his stomach when Hansol said that Mark is down with fever and aloe at the house. It’s been a few hours and he was getting worried with Mark’s condition.

*Let him be okay…* he prayed.

He was about to pressed in the passcode when the door suddenly opened.

            “Another chance…that’s all I’m asking…”

Youngjae was inside and Mark was behind him.

            “Jinyoung ah…” Mark gasped when he saw Jinyoung at the door.

            “Seems like I’m worried for nothing…here…I thought you might need something to eat…” Jinyoung put a paper bag on the floor. “I’ll be going now…”

Jinyoung turned around, walking towards the elevator.

            “Jinyoung wait up!”

 

Another cliche cliff hanger...I lost a subber TT TT...seems like someone aren't happy with my writings...huhu...

The story is coming to an end soon so I have to find another idea for the next story then...

Flood the comment box as usual...tell me what you guys think...

BBYONG!!!