THIRTY-TWO

TWO BROKEN HEARTS

            “Thanks…” Youngjae muttered as Mark handed him a cup of coffee.

            “Two sugars no cream…” Mark said, sitting on an empty one-seater across Youngjae.

            “You still remember how I take my coffee…”

            “There’s something always stuck with you no matter what…”

Youngjae’s eyes wondered around the apartment. Things seems like to be just the way they are, nothing changed much. His eyes went to a small table by the wall and saw the picture frames that once there was gone, a small painting replaced it.

            “I see that you didn’t change the passcode…” Youngjae was surprised to see the numbers when Mark unlocked the door.

            “I’m afraid I forgot if I change it…”

            “I didn’t see Coco anywhere…”

            “She’s with Tammy…I don’t think I could take care of her alone since I’m getting super busy now…”

A long silence broke between them.

            “Why are you here Youngjae?” Mark finally asked.

Youngjae just sat there on the couch doing nothing, holding the mug in his hands.

            “I dunno…”

            “You don’t know? So you just come all the way here for nothing?”

            “I guess…”

            “Are you ok Youngjae? Does something wrong happened?”

            “I’m not ok and everything is wrong…”

Mark stared at Youngjae.

            “Do you hate me?”

            “Huh?” Mark frowned hearing Youngjae’s question.

            “Do you hate me? With everything that I’ve done to you…”

            “You really wanna know?”

Youngjae nodded.

            “Well…I hated you. I didn’t know I could hate someone but I did…my trust, my loyalty, my patience…it feels like you threw it away as if it was nothing…but I learned to forgive…someone I know taught me that…resentment won’t bring anything good so I let it go…”

            “Why did you help me the other day?”

            “I just can’t ignore someone I know when there’s something I could do to help…”

Marks phone rings.

            “Excuse me…” Mark pressed the answer button. “Hey babe…nothing…just finished storing your mother’s food in the fridge…” he walked a little bit far away from Youngjae. “I do? I’ll just take it from you tomorrow…”

Youngjae felt a little bit of jealousy crept within him hearing and watching how Mark talked on the phone…it’s obviously his new boyfriend at the end of the line. Mark used to be like that when they were together, but right now he was seriously regretting his stupid mistakes.

            “I love you too…good night…” Mark hung up. “Sorry about that…”

            “Is that him?”

            “Who?”

            “That guy on the news…the one that they said you’re dating with right now…”

            “Oh, Jinyoung? Yeah…that’s him…”

            “I should be going now…thanks for the coffee…”

            “No problem…”

Mark walked Youngjae to the elevator.

            “Um…Mark…” Youngjae said, as the elevator opened.

            “Yea?”

            “I really missed you…”Youngjae leaned over and kissed Mark’s lips. “I truly do…”

Mark froze as the elevator door closed, still a little dazed from the sudden kiss.

***********************************

            “He came to see you?” Jackson frowned.

            “Yeah…the other day…I guess he just wanted to say thank you for the help...” Mark leaned against his chair.

            “Did he?       

            “I dunno…we talked and he asked me whether I hated him…so I tell him that I did…at first…but now, not so much…”

            “Did anything else happen?”

            “Um…no…” Mark decided not to tell Jackson about the kiss since it would escalated to a whole new level and he really don’t need all the drama right now.

            “I wonder what he wanted from you…”

            “You and I both…

           "Did Jinyoung knew?”

            “No…I didn’t tell him…some things are better left unknown…”

            “True…but I can never hide things from Youngji…she’ll know about it in no time…”

            “You’re just easy to read that's all…” Mark grinned.

            “Smart !”

Hansol came in.

            “Yes Hansol?” Mark looked at his assistant.

            “It’s time for the meeting with the Planning Department sir…”

            “Okay…”

            “I better get going then…I’ll catch you later Mark…”

            “Sure…”

Evening…Young Bloom Florist…

            “Thank you for coming…” Jinyoung said as the customer walked out of the shop.

            “Last customer for the day…” Seungkwan stretched his aching back.

            “Let’s get cleaning and then we can go home…”

            “Yes captain!” Seokmin mock saluted him.

Half an hour later…

            “I’ve already taken the garbage out, change the water in the bucket and clean the coolers…” Seokmin took off his apron.

            “What about the plants outside?

            “I’ve watered it just now…looks like your calla lilies gonna bloom any day now…” Seungkwan walked in.

            “Finally…anyway…you two can go now…I’m just gonna get a few things done while waiting for Mark…”

            “Want me to accompany you hyung?” Seungkwan offered.

            “It’s okay…I’ll be fine…”

            “If you say so…see you tomorrow hyung…”

Seungkwan and Seokmin left, leaving Jinyoung alone in the shop. He was arranging some fake flowers on the display when the doorbell chimed.

            “I’m sorry but we’re closed…”

            “I’m not here to buy flowers…”

            “Jaebum ah…”

            “Hey…” Jaebum entered the shop.

            “What are you doing here?”

            “I came to see you…”

The two sat down at the small table at the corner of the shop.

            “Tell me again…why are you here?” Jinyoung asked.

            “To see you…that’s all…did you get the flowers I sent you?”

            “Yea…and since that you’re here…”

Jinyoung went behind the counter and took out a box and put it in front of Jaebum.

            “Here…the stuff you sent…I don’t need them…”

            “But I gave it to you…”    

            “I don’t think that it’s appropriate for me to receive gifts from you…your boyfriend might think otherwise if he knew about this…”

            “Youngjae and I are separating…we had a huge fight and I don’t think we’re gonna go through the relationship any longer…”

            “Shouldn’t you try mend it then? Every relationship went through problems and there’s always ways to solve it…”

            “It’s not gonna work between me and Youngjae anymore…because I just realized that I still loved you Jinyoung ah…”Jaebum held Jinyoung’s hand.

            “What?” Jinyoung frowned. “What the hell you’re talking about?”

He tried to pull his hand away but Jaebum grip was so tight that he’s having a hard time wiggling his wrist out.

            “I still love you Jinyoung ah…if you just give me another chance…I promise I will be better…”

Jaebum leaned closer.

            “Stop it Jaebum! You’re crazy!”

            “I’m not crazy…I’m telling you the truth…please Jinyoung ah…just another chance…that’s all I’m asking…”

Jinyoung kept pushing Jaebum’s away when the guy tried to wrap his arms around him, leaning over for a kiss. The doorbell chimed again and the two froze.

            “What the hell is going on here?”

            “Mark…” Jinyoung said with wide eyes.

 

Another cliff hanger...please don't be mad at me...TT TT

What will happen next? Stay tuned for the update....

Happy reading and floo the comment box!

BBYONG!!!