THIRTY-FIVE

TWO BROKEN HEARTS

            “Hyung!”

Seokmin’s voice snapped Jinyoung out of his bubble thought.

            “What?” Jinyoung said, blinking at the younger one.

            “That…”

Jinyoung looked down and noticed that he cut the rose stem way too near to the flower..

            “!” he cursed, tossing the flower to the side. He can’t use it for the arrangement he was doing.

*What a waste…* he sighed.

            “Hyung, what’s got into you? You’re not the same since lunch. Are you that excited to see that celebrity?” Seokmin chuckled.

            “Celebrity? What celebrity?” Seungkwan came rushing to the work table.

            “While you went out for a lunch date with you lil’ Hansol, Choi Youngjae came to the shop wanted to see Jinyoung hyung.”

            “Choi Youngjae? The Choi Youngjae?” Seungkwan’s eyes went wide.

            “Yup…” Seokmin nodded.

            “Hyung! You don’t tell me you know Choi Youngjae? I love that guy…his voice is so dreamy and nice…”

Jinyoung can only fake a smile at Seungkwan’s words.

*If you only know the real Choi Youngjae like I did…*

            “So, what did he want hyung?” Seokmin asked.

            “Just a simple sunflower bouquet…” Jinyoung lied.

            “It must be for that producer they said he was dating…it’s funny how they didn’t reveal who’s that producer though…”

            “It must be because security reasons…you know how crazy his fans can be…and did you hear that he used to date a top class executive before that producer?” Seokmin said.

            “I heard that before…but they never confirmed it…”

            “Maybe it’s just rumors…”

            “Ok, ok…enough of the gossips…go do your work…and Seokmin, I need you to deliver this once I’m done with it.”

            “Yes boss!”

Evening…

Jinyoung was sitting on the stairs when Mark came by with his SUV. He stopped right in front of him.

            “Hey beautiful…” Mark said, as he rolled down the window.

            “I’m not beautiful…” Jinyoung did an imaginary hair flip.

            “Oh ok…let me try again…hey handsome…” Mark wink.

            “That’s more like it…” Jinyoung smiled.

            “Get in. Well, I’ve always wanted to say that before…just like in the movies…”

In the car…

            “So, how’s your day?” Mark asked.

            “Good…Seokmin got lost again today…that kid had zero sense of direction I tell you…”

            “Just like Tammy…she would be stuck if there’s no navigation…”

            “I’ll tell her that her brother bad mouthing her…”

            “Go ahead…she’ll do the same with me…so, should we eat out or have dinner at my place?”

            “I’m not in the mood for eating out actually…”

            “Dinner at my place it is…but I gotta stop first to get a few things…I’m gonna your chef tonight…”

            “Someone is trying to get lucky…”

            “You know me too well babe…” Mark smirked.

Mark stopped the car in front of a small mart.

            “I’ll be right back…don’t miss me too much…” Mark kissed Jinyoung’s cheeks before heading out.

Jinyoung was waiting for Mark when Mark’s phone rings. He looked at the screen and frowned.

Bae Youngjae ♥♥♥

The ringing ended after a moment and a few seconds it rings again. The same name came up.

Jinyoung just ignored the call by plugging in his earphone and turning on the music on his phone. He tried so hard not to think about his meeting earlier with Youngjae but who was he kidding? That’s the only thing that occupied his mind that very moment.

            “I get everything I need…” Mark said as he entered the car.

Jinyoung glanced over and saw Mark checked his phone before putting it inside his pocket.

Mark noticed something different with Jinyoung that night…the guy wasn’t quite himself.

            “My mom is asking if you wanted to come over for dinner next week…” Mark said as they were eating.

            “Dinner? Special occasion?”

            “No…she said that she wanted to meet you…”

            “Sure…that would be nice…I’ll call her later…”

Jinyoung’s appetite slowly dying as the time passed by. Mark made his favorite food but he wasn’t in the mood for eating.

            “Babe…is something wrong?”

            “Huh?” Jinyoung looked at Mark.

            “Is something happened today that you’re not telling me?” Mark sounded concern.

*Should I tell him?* Jinyoung thought.

            “I saw Youngjae today…”

Mark almost choked on the water he was drinking.

            “What?” he said while wiping his mouth with the back of his palm.

            “He came to the shop wanting to see me.”

            “He did?”

            “Yeah…and he said something that I can’t seem to take out of my head…”

            “What did he say to you?”

            “A lot of things actually…”

            “Babe, if it’s about what went down the other day, I swear nothing happened between me and Youngjae…and that kiss…he kissed me first…and I don’t even feel anything…”

            “Kiss? You two kissed?”

Mark gulped at his mistake.

*Oh …*

            “I guess he was right then…you do have a soft spot for him…”

            “Jinyoung ah…”

            “And Bae Youngjae with three hearts…it’s such a nice name to save on your phone…” Jinyoung sneered. “I wonder what’s my name is…”

Mark mentally slapped himself hard on the head.

            “Babe…” Mark held Jinyoung’s hand but the guy slowly pulled back.

            “You know what? I think I’m done with dinner…I’m just gonna go home…

            “Babe please…listen to me…”

Jinyoung got up, gathered his stuff and head down to the door. He was about to get out when a guy stood in front of the door. Two pairs of eyes met.

            “You…” his voice trailed off.

            “Babe wait up…” Mark said, holding on Jinyoung’s elbow. His eyes darted towards the outside. “Youngjae…”

            “I really need to talk to you Mark…”

Jinyoung quickly walked past Youngjae, heading towards the elevator. Mark wanted to chase after Jinyoung but Youngjae was holding his arm.

            “Please…I need to talk to you…” Youngjae pleaded.

Mark pulled his arm away and rushed to Jinyoung. Mark watched as Jinyoung disappeared inside the elevator. He was a little too late. He went back to the house and saw Youngjae at the door.

            “Mark, I need to talk to you…I tried calling you today but you didn’t pick up…”

            “What the hell you want from me Youngjae? Haven’t you ed up my life enough?!”

            “Mark…” Youngjae blinked watching Mark’s anger. He never raised his voice like this before.

            “What did you say to Jinyoung today?”

            “So he told you I went to see him?”

            “Yeah…”

            “I told him that I’m taking you back…we’re getting back together since him and Jaebum…”

            “Hold up! You told him we’re getting back together?”

            “Well, yeah…isn’t it? Please Mark…give me another chance…”

            “First of all, there will be no us again…EVER! And give you another chance? No freakin way! You wanna know why? Because I don’t love you anymore…”

            “You don’t mean that…”

            “The hell I do! You’re nothing but a bad memory to me…”

            “But I was your first love remember? We had a good time together…and you loved me…”

            “First love? Are you kidding me? Don’t think yourself that highly Youngjae…now, let me make things extra clear for you…don’t find me again, don’t call me, pretend that we never happen…I won’t be coming back to you...I love Jinyoung and he is the only one for me…”

Mark went into the house and a few minutes later he came out and walked away. He needed to find Jinyoung.

 

Sorry for the late update...internet connection problem...

Mark made it clear to Youngjae that they will never be back together...what will happen next? Stay tuned!

Happy reading and flood the comment box!

BBYONG!!!