TWENTY-FOUR

TWO BROKEN HEARTS

Jinyoung slowly responded to Mark’s kiss…deepening it even more.

*Is this really happening?*

The kiss broke when they were in serious need of oxygen.

            “What are we doing Mark?” Jinyoung asked.

            “Like I said…I’m falling for you Jinyoung ah…I dunno when or how it started but it just did…” Mark caressed Jinyoung’s flushed cheeks.

            “Are you sure that this is not just a rebound thingy?”

            “No! Definitely not! What I felt for you is genuine…and by the looks of it, I know you’re feeling the same way about me too…”

            “Yeah…I do…but I don’t want us to rush things…let’s take this slowly ok?”

            “Sure…” Mark planted another soft kiss on Jinyoung’s lips.

It’s around midnight when Jinyoung suddenly woke up from his sleep. He turned to the side and Mark was dozing away. Jinyoung scooted closer and took a good look at the sleeping man next to him. Mark was undeniably good looking, thick eyebrows, sharp pointed nose, well defined jawline and those plump lips.

            “Can’t get enough of my handsome face?”

Jinyoung gasped when Mark suddenly opened his eyes and looked directly at him.

            “You’re not sleeping?”

            “I was about to when I noticed that you woke up…what’s wrong? Bad dreams?” Mark sat up straight.

            “Not really…I had this habit of waking up in the middle of the night…”

            “Oh…”

Mark laid back down on the mattress and spread his left arm.

            “C’mere…I’ll give you the best pillow in the world…” Mark patted his arm. “Exclusive from Mark Tuan Design…”

Jinyoung smiled before lying down his head on Mark’s arm and nudged closer to his side.

            “You’re warm…” Jinyoung said, inhaling Mark’s cologne.

            “Thank you…” Mark put his arm around Jinyoung’s upper body. “Comfy?”

            “Yup…”

            “This is nice…I could get use to this…”

            “Me too…” Jinyoung snuggled closer. Being close with Mark made him feel save and secured for some reason.

******************************

Jinyoung walked out from his apartment lobby and stopped his track. Mark was at the parking lot, leaning against his SUV waving at him.

            “Hey, what are you doing here?” Jinyoung jogged towards him.

            “Well…you know that you always said that you hate driving…”

            “I don’t hate driving…”

            “Anyway…I’m here to drop you off at your shop…”

            “Are you sure it’s ok? I mean…what if you got late to the office?”

            “Relax…I’m the VP remember? Who gonna get mad at me? My dad? C’mon…enough worries and just get in…”

In the car…

            “I still can’t believe that you’re driving me to work…” Jinyoung looked outside the window.

            “Believe it babe…”

Jinyoung smiled hearing the term of endearment. Mark took Jinyoung’s right hand and put it on the gear stick. He just smiled before focusing on the road ahead. The car ride was quiet but a good kind of quiet…the two just enjoying each other presence without having to say a word.

20 minutes later they arrived in front of Jinyoung’s shop.

            “I wished the ride was longer…” Mark said getting out of the car.

            “Too bad then…”

            “So, what time did you close up the shop?” Mark asked.

            “Why? You’re picking me up?” Jinyoung walked towards the stairs.

            “It’s only fit that I pick you up when I’m the one dropping you off…”

            “Um…around 6.30 or so…”

            “Okay…”

            “Call me when you got to the office…”

            “Yes dear…”

Mark was about to get into the car when Jinyoung called him. A quick peck on the lips.

            “Be careful…” Jinyoung said, trying not to blush from the action.

            “I will…” Mark winked and got into his car, driving away.

Later that day…

            “Thank you for coming…” Jinyoung smiled as he ushered the last customer to the door. “Have a good day…””

            “Hyung, I’ve checked the cooler and seem like one of the light bulb just busted…” Seungkwan said, coming from the back.

            “Really? I’ll fix it later…” he glanced at the wall clock. “You and Seokmin can get off now…I’ll lock this place up…”

            “Really hyung?” Seokmin grinned.

            “Why? You wanted to do some extra work?”

            “Not really…” Seokmin took off his apron. “Looks like I can take Jihyo for dinner then…”

            “Jihyo?” Jinyoung looked at Seungkwan.

            “His new girlfriend…”

Jinyoung watched as Seokmin and Seungkwan leaving. He went back inside and flipped the ‘CLOSED’ sign at the door.

            “Let’s get the work done…”

He was just finished replacing the cooler’s light bulb when the doorbell chimed.

            “I’m sorry but we’re closed…”

            “I’m not looking for flowers…”

It was Mark.

            “Hey…” he was surprised to see Mark.

            “I said that I’m gonna pick you up right? So here I am…”

            “I never thought you were serious…”

            “Well…I do…”

Mark leaned over and gave Jinyoung a kiss on the lips, causing a subtle blush on the younger one.

            “You’re alone? Where’s the other two?” Mark sat down at the counter.

            “They went home…I was just finishing some work…”

            “You should lock the front door…it’s pretty dangerous when you’re alone in here…”

            “You’re worried about me?”

            “Of course…my boyfriend is alone in his shop and a lot of things can happen…”

            “Boyfriend?” Jinyoung raised an eyebrow. “Me?”

            “Aren’t we dating right now?”

            “Are we?”

            “Jinyoung ah…”

            “Just kidding babe…” Jinyoung chuckled.

            “Not funny!” Mark glared.

            “It is to me…just sit here, I’m gonna lock the back door and then we can go…”

            “Yes dear…”

 

Just a short fluff chapter of these two...I know most of my reader love fluffy MarkJin...

Anyway, happy reading and flood the comment box!!!!

BBYONG!!!