Outdoor Escape

Bangtan's Maknae Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin POV:
I have been in this position for what felt like an eternity and my arms and knees were so sore. Maybe hyung won't notice if I just slightly lower them?
“I saw you! Don't you dare put those arms down!” Manager hyung shouted across the living room. 
This was so stupid. Why did I have to get caught with manager hyung? Why? It wasn't even worth it! Ugh my arms hurt so much!
“Hyung~ please? Just for one minute? Or even 30 seconds?” My back was towards him so I couldn't see but I still gave a pleading look to the wall. 
“No! Keep them by your ears!” He sternly said. I groaned. 
“But hyung!” I protested. He stood up and walked towards me. He pushed my knees to him and he pulled my arms up higher. 
“How could you just sneak out like that?” He asked as he look ed straight at me. “You are not allowed to leave on your own!”
“Well hyung I was just a little bored. I mean no one except you and me were in the dorm and you fell asleep. It's not necessarily my fault.” I mumbled the last bit but he still heard me. He flicked my forehead. “Ow! Hyung I'm already hurting!” I whined. He gave me a look. 
“It doesn't matter if you are alone or with the whole group, you first of all, are not to leave, second of all, if you really wanted to you have to ask me.” He said as I tried to rub my forehead. “Hey! No rubbing your forehead!”
“You would say no if I asked you.”
“EXACTLY! You know the rules Jimin! You have rules for a reason.” He stressed the word reason. 
I rolled my eyes, “Rules are meant to be broken.” I raised my eyebrow. He gave me another look then slapped my thigh. My hands immediately went down to rub the sting out. It hurt, but it was nowhere near as painful as Suga hyung’s hits, but wow, it felt nice to put my arms down. 
“Ow hyung!” I said. 
“Arms!” My arms shot back up and the pain quickly trickled back in. “Don't give me attitude!” 
“Sorry.” I mumbled. “How long has it been anyway?” I asked. 
“Ten minutes.” 
I looked up at him with big eyes.  
“Ten minutes? How is that possible? It feels like I’ve been in this position for so long!” It felt so much longer because manager hyung didn't ramble on and on about what I was punished for. Usually when I'm in this position, the hyungs talk and talk and talk about how dumb I was but manager hyung didn't really say anything for too long. He just sat there waiting to tell me to keep my arms up. 
“I really want you to know that sneaking out like this is not okay! It puts you in danger, it puts your members in danger, and it put me in danger. I am responsible for you and I wouldn't forgive myself if you got hurt.” He calmly explained. 
“Hyung~ Sejin hyung. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to.” I pouted my lips. 
“Do you know how worried I was for you? I was tempted to call Big Hit and the police because you were gone without a trace for 4 hours. Thank god I have your phone tracker. I was even going to call the members but I didn't to save your little from the extra swats. Jimin you need to know that it's really not okay to just leave.” He explained. His voice went down to a regular tone and he didn't seem extremely mad like he was before. My arms starting shaking a little bit and Sejin hyung noticed. 
“You can put your arms down and get off your knees.” He said the magic words. I dropped my arms and shifted out of my knees. At least

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter