Crossed the Line Part 2

Bangtan's Maknae Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin POV: 

"Hyung I was fooling around with one of the fan gifts and I got angry that it stopped working and I broke the trophy." I blurted out. I didn't even think about it. Right now, those two were way too scared and I felt like they were going to have a panic attack if anything else was said. 

"Jimin what?" Rapmon hyung asked. I looked around trying to find an answer. 

"I was frustrated that a fan gift didn't work so I threw the trophy on the ground." I lied. Soon the rest of the members filed in glaring at me.  

"What the hell did you just say?" Suga hyung shouted as he stepped closer to me.  

"I'm sorry I was mad." I hung my head but I could feel Suga hyung's beady eyes. 

"Is this true?" Jin hyung asked the two on the couch. I turned around to see their response. Both just stood staring directly at me. "Is this true?" Jin hyung said a little louder.  

"Just say it!" I mouthed to them. They gave me a scared look. I slightly nodded my head. 

"Y-Y-Yes..."  

"So what you're telling me is, you were mad that a stupid toy didn't work, you decided to throw one of our hardworking trophies to the ground. I cannot believe you Park Jimin!" Suga hyung spat fire at me.  

"I'm sorry." I repeated.  

"Park Jimin, in your room, knees with your arms up. GO!" Jin hyung said. I slowly dragged myself to my room and did what he told me to do. I don't what was going to happen, but I just wanted to make sure that V and Jungkook were okay.  

V POV: 

I can't believe Jimin did that. He wasn't even doing anything yet he's the one that took all the blame. After Jimin was told to go to his room, the hyungs turned to us. 

"What in the world happened while we were gone?" Rapmon hyung asked. I stared blankly at him while Jungkook very slightly shrugged his shoulders. "What happened?!" He shouted. 

"I-I don't know." I said. I regretted saying that and felt really guilty. But I had no idea what to do.  

“I swear to god that has to be one of the most disrespectful things he has ever done. If he doesn't have his hands up when I go in there, I am going to kill him!” Suga hyung shouted and I got really scared.  

“Hyung you're scaring them. Please calm down.” Hoseok hyung pulled us in and gave us a hug.  

“Calm down? He basically stomped all over our hardworking. All of us!” Suga hyung said. Jungkook grabbed onto J-Hope hyung. I just looked at Jungkook’s hand. The air felt thick and it was hard to breathe. I think Hoseok hyung noticed and carefully pulled both of us up and guided us to his room.  

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" He asked me. I didn't answer. "Is there something I need to know?" He asked. I eyed Jungkook and he did the same.  

"Suga hyung is being really scary right now!" Jungkook blurted out.  

"I know, but it's going to be okay. Do you want me to go try and talked to him?" He suggested. Jungkook nodded his head. "I'll be right back." With that, he left the room and closed the door behind him. I immediately turned to Jungkook. 

"We should've told him." I said.  

"I know but I was scared. I don't know what to do. Should we at least tell Hoseok hyung about it?" Jungkook said. Before any of us could answer, we heard smacking noises coming from outside. My eyes widened.  

“Do we tell him now or no?” I asked.  

“Why are you asking me?” Jungkook said back.  

“I don't know. What is better?” 

"I don't know!"  

I was just about to open the door when it stopped. Was it over? Did it end? I opened the door to try and find J-Hope hyung but he wasn't in the living room. I walked across and found him peeking into Jimin's room.  

"Hyung!" I whispered but he didn't hear me. "Hyung!" I said a little louder. At that moment someone called him in he entered Jimin's room. What was going o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter