I Didn't Mean To Part 1/2

Bangtan's Maknae Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prompt by icesparkle00 where Jungkook asks Jimin so spank him because he feels guilty about what he said/did. Sorry this took way too long to write! Thank you for the prompt as always! 

Jungkook POV: 

I don't know what to do? Should I tell him or just leave it off and act like I had nothing to do with it? But then I feel like a jerk! All of these thoughts were running in my head as I walked back and forth in the practice room. I truly didn’t mean it break it, it just happened. 

"Hey Jungkook, did you hear something break, and also have you seen my phone?" Jimin hyung asked as he walked back in the room. 

"How would I know? You probably dropped it somewhere." I didn't mean for my voice to come out in a rude way, but I was still mad at Jimin hyung and my voice showed it. 

"Okay, you don't have to give me an attitude about it. I know that you're mad at me so when you're ready, just come and talk to me. I know you're tired because of what I made you do, but you still should be practicing right now." He said and left the room. His phone was actually in my hand and it was shattered.  

A couple hours before the phone incident happened, Jimin hyung and I were practicing for the new comeback. I kept messing up on one part of the dance and Jimin hyung kept making me do it over and over again. I started to get frustrated because no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't get the steps right. So I kept messing up and he kept telling me to do it again. I was already so tired from the other practices that I could barely move for another second.  

"Jungkook! You are doing it wrong again! How long do we have to do this for?" He yelled at me. He was getting as frustrated as I was.  

"Hyung, can't we just move on? I mean, I'll do it later, let's just learn the rest of it." I said as I panted. He shook his head. 

"We are not moving on until you are perfect at this. Do it again. Next time, you're doing pushups!" He ordered and sat down in front of me. I hated when he did this, it made me feel so weak. The music came on and everything was fine until I got to the part. I had taken the wrong step again. Jimin hyung stopped the music and looked at me.  

"What? Sorry I messed up again! I'm not as good as you are and you are always right and perfect! I'm sorry for being wrong! " I said a bit aggressively. He turned from Jimin hyung to scary Jimin hyung.  

"Hey! Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter