Fighting Again? Part 3/3

Bangtan's Maknae Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

J-Hope POV: 

The trio opened their doors, and slowly walked out. Everybody except for them sat on the couches as they looked at them.  

"Okay. What exactly happened, what words were you saying, and how did it happen. I better not hear a single lie from you or else your punishment doubles." Suga hyung said with a sharp voice. Okay what happened." 

They all explained it one by one and I was getting angrier and angrier.  

"I told you guys specifically, not to fight. This is so stupid. Why are you boys fighting so much this week? What is the problem?" I shouted.  

"I don't know, but we keep fighting over really little things." Jimin said.  

"Yeah well obviously I'm getting mad at you because you keep playing the same song, practicing the same dance, singing the same song. Like, stop! We know you want to get better at singing and dancing because you aren't good but seriously, don't do it when I'm around." Jungkook said rolling his eyes. I couldn't believe what just came out of his mouth.  

"Jeon Jungkook! How could you say that?! That's what we are supposed to do every single day. You really can't be rude to someone that's trying to improve. And there is no way that Jimin doesn't have talent. You and him have to same amount of talent and you are not going to argue with me on that." I stated as he looked down paying no attention to me. 

"Well it's true, and also-" 

"Jeon Jungkook! Shut it! You have no right to talk to people like that! Do you know how hurtful words can be?” I said with rage.  

“Hyung you're being so cliché, and plus, I only speak the truth! So Jimin hyung is terrible, and V hyung can't do anything by himself.” He whined. I couldn't take it anymore.  

“You! Go to your room and don't you dare come out!” I pointed to his room and he dragged himself over there and slammed the door. I took a couple deep breaths before I could talk again.  

“So is it true that you said to V that he wasn't good at doing things on his own?"  

"Yeah but-" 

"What gives you the right to say that?" I forgot I was with the rest of the members until Jin hyung put a hand on my shoulder.  

"You go deal with Jungkook, we got the rest." He quietly said. I ran my hand through my hair and left the room.  

Jin POV: 

After J-Hope left, I took control. 

"Okay Jimin, why did you say that?" I asked.  

"I didn’t mean it. I lost control because Jungkook was punching me and Taehyung was trying to break the fight." He said. 

"But it was still disrespectful."  

"I'm aware of that." 

"Taehyung, why did you join the fight?" Rapmon asked. 

"Because Jungkook pissed me off. I couldn't hold it in. I'm sorry."  

"Okay, Tae, you are going to go with Rapmon and Jimin, you are with me." I ordered. V and Rapmon left the room and Jimin and I went to my room.  

Rapmon POV: 

"Okay Taehyung, I know you hate this but let's just get over it." I said and he nodded.  

"Hyung how many?" He asked.  

"25 with the belt. That's it." 

"Really?" His face looked shocked. 

"Even though you joined the fight at the end, you still tried to stop it. You actually thought about breaking the fight up and I'm proud of you for that. But you also were fighting every day." I said. He quickly went over my lap and I started. It went really fast and not a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter