I Didn't Mean To Part 2/2

Bangtan's Maknae Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin POV:
I swear I had my phone in Jungkook's practice room but I just couldn't find it. I checked my bag and everything but it wasn't in there. I didn't want to bother him again but I decided to go in one last time. I heard the music blasting but when I went into the room, Jungkook was nowhere to be seen. I went over to the speakers and checked there. Still no phone, I checked near the computer and it still wasn't there. I finally went to the table that I already went to and saw my phone. Except it was shattered. Like completely shattered. I tried to turn it on but it wouldn't even turn on. I was furious! I left my phone for a couple hours in a room just sitting on the table and it is shattered. What on earth happened? I saw Jungkook come back into the room, only to have a shocked expression on his face.
"Do you know what happened to my phone?" I asked holding it up. His jaw dropped.
"Oh my god, what happened?" He ran over to look at the phone.
"That's what I was asking you." He was in utter shock to see my phone like that.
"Hyung where was it?" His eyes were glued to the phone. 
"On the table right here. I'm so mad, I don't even know how this happened?" I shouted out of frustration. 
"Isn't that your screen protector?" Jungkook asked as he handled the phone back to me.
"No I literally took it off last night." I was so stupid, why did I ever take off the protector?
"Are you going to get it fixed?" He asked. 
"It might be cheaper to buy a new one. The screen is completely gone and it won’t even turn on. It's literally dead." I sighed. "Let’s just go home, I'm just really upset and I don't think I'm going to get anything else done tonight." I started packing my bag and Jungkook followed. I angrily walked out and just hoped that Jungkook would follow me. How could this even happen? Why did this happen? There were so many questions in my head as to how stupid I was to not have my phone with me at all times. 
We walked home and I immediately went into my room. I heard some doors open but it didn't matter to me, all my focus was on my phone. I tried to plug it in to see if the battery just ran out but that wasn't the case. I prayed that it would at least turn on but it didn't. How could this happen? 
Jungkook POV:
We walked into the dorm and Jimin hyung just shut the door to his room. I could tell that he was really upset and there was a knot in my stomach. A few minutes later, Suga hyung came out.
"You guys are back pretty early." He said, walking up to me. 
"Yeah, um, Jimin hyung's phone broke." I replied. 
"What do you mean?" He frowned. 
"I'm, I'm not sure. The screen was shattered and it wouldn't turn on. No-Nobody knows what happened." I stuttered out. Was it too obvious that I was lying? 
“Oh, that's weird.” That was all he said. 
“I'm pretty tired, I'm going to bed. Goodnight!” I waved to Suga hyung and went into my own room. 
***** 
I could not sleep at all that night. All I could think about was Jimin hyung’s face when he saw the phone. He even showed it to me and I instantly just told him I didn’t know. The knot in my stomach never went away and I could feel it getting bigger. I felt like it was going to eat me alive. I couldn't do it. I had to tell him tomorrow before I suffocate to death. 
-Next Day- 
I was so sore from last night I could barely move. It also didn't help that I felt like I was going to throw up because I destroyed Jimin hyung's phone. I didn't know how to tell him. Should I just go up and be like, “hyung I completely shattered your phone and I did it because I was mad.” No! That's bad! I need to be more subtle. Maybe like, "Hey hyung, I got upset last night and I accidently dropped your phone and it fell on the floor." No, that just sounds weird. I don't know what to say!
"Morning Jungkook! How was the practice with tiger Jimin?" V hyung suddenly asked as he put a hand on my soulder. I jumped out of shocked.
"Oh um, it went okay. It was hard and I kept messing up. But Jimin hyung's phone kinda got broken." I said to him. Why do I keep mentioning the phone to everyone? 
"What happened?" He asked.
"I'm not sure. Can we eat? I'm really hungry from last night." I tried to change the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter