Pranks

Bangtan's Maknae Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook POV:

No schedules, no managers, and no hyungs! A perfect day for me! I thought as I walked in the kitchen. I was in such a great mood but then everything changed in a second.

“Hyung! What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be at the photoshoot place?” I asked as I saw Jin hyung grabbing some strawberries from the fridge. He frowned at me.

“I did it yesterday remember?” He asked and I shook my head. “I went after you.” He clarified. Why did he have to be here? I wanted to be alone.

“Are you going to go anywhere? Like leave the dorm today?” I asked hoping for a yes.

“No I’m just going to relax today. We don’t have any schedules so there’s really no point. Want some?” He replied pointing at the strawberries. I frowned at him.

“No.” I said firmly, walking to fridge and grabbing the juice. I took a sip, then spit it right back out. “Eww! What the hell is this? Why does it taste like ?” I yelled shoving the juice jug back into the fridge. Suddenly, Jin hyung grabbed my arm.

“Excuse me, don’t talk like that! It’s rude to swear!” He said sternly, but I didn’t care, I was already having a crappy day.

“Well, I wasn’t talking to you! I was talking to myself and that thing tasted ing horrible!” I shouted pulling my arm away from his grip. He spun me around and gave me 5 sharp smacks, then grabbed my bicep again.

“Watch it Jungkook! You’re walking on thin ice right now!” He said squeezing my arm.

“Fine!” I said as I yanked my arm. I stomped to my room and slammed the door shut. I was getting angrier and angrier every minute and I wanted to get revenge on Jin hyung. I locked my door and immediately my laptop. I looked up some pretty wicked pranks I could do on Jin hyung. I snuck out and grabbed all the stuff I needed since Jin hyung went back to his room: silly string, a bucket of water, a frying pan, a metal spoon and nerf gun. I was already to go. It took forever for him to fall asleep, but he eventually did, and I started to set up. I opened his door a tiny bit to balance the bucket full of water so when he opens it, it will fall on him. Next, I placed the frying pan in the table. I had one that had the spoon, and one hand with the silly string.

I took a deep breath. I let the air out and started banging on the pan as hard as I possibly could. It took a while, but finally I heard footsteps coming from Jin hyung’s room. He opened the door and the bucket fell straight down his head.

Jin POV:

While I was sleeping, I heard something really loud and annoying outside my door. I tried to ignore it but it wouldn’t stop, so I finally got out of bed to what was going on. Then all of a sudden, I was drenched

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter