Crossed The Line 3/3

Bangtan's Maknae Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter may be disturbing to some audiences. Fair warning has been announced. This chapter is where Yoongi gets drunk and puts his anger out on Jimin. There will be blood and it might be a little uncomfortable. Please do not hate, this is a prompt that someone has wrote me. Again, if you feel uncomfortable I apologize. Warning has been placed.
Jimin POV:
It's been about 6 hours and my was still burning. The cooling gel helped but it was only for a short period of time. I sent V and Jungkook out to do their own things so I could be left alone. I've been stuck in my room all day because I didn't really want to move. After my punishment was over, I heard the front door open and close. Whoever went out still hasn’t come home and it was almost 11:30pm. I figured everything was alright so I called it a night. At least I tried to. Nothing was comfortable for me to sleep. I couldn't lay on my back which I wanted to but then my would be on fire. I tossed and turned until I heard the front door open and close. I looked at my phone. 2:47am. Who's coming in this late? I heard the footsteps getting louder and louder until it reaches to my door. The light flickered on and I pretended to sleep. 
“Park Jimin, wake up right now!” It was Suga hyung's voice but it was uneven. 
“Hyung what are you doing?” I looked up at him as I squinted my eyes due to the light. 
“Get up here are ing, come here!” He shouted. His words slurred out of his mouth. 
“Hyung are you drunk?” I could smell the alcohol reeking. 
“No I'm perfectly fine! Now if I tell you again, I'm going to beat the out of you!" He threatened. I was never more afraid of Yoongi hyung in my life. Why was he so angry and scary?
"H-Hyung. Please calm down." I stuttered. He walked by my bed and grabbed the collar of my shirt and threw me to the ground. "Hyung, what are you doing?" I crashed against my dresser. 
"I told you. I'm going to beat the out of you. How dare you break that trophy. That was all of our hard work! Come here, I need to teach you a lesson!" He shouted. I flinched. "COME HERE!" 
I immediately stood up as fast as I could. I was still sore but that didn't matter anymore. He pushed me down onto my bed. The mattress cushioned the impact but it still hurt. I was scared.
"You, you are going to get the beating of a lifetime! You disrespected the group but you also disrespected me because I made that music and I wrote those lyrics and I put my best efforts in. And what do you do? You throw it on the ground like its trash!" He grabbed a belt from my rack and started swinging it at me. 
"Hyung please, it hurts! OW! Hyung!" I cried as it swung against my backside and legs. 
"Don't you move if you don't want more!" 
That was the worst experience of my life. The buckle of the belt repeatedly hit me over and over again. IT felt like someone was stabbing me. I was screaming and crying and begging him to stop but it went to deaf ears. Jin hyung's spanking was nothing compared to this one. This was not a spanking, this was abuse. He swung so hard, it felt like it was ripping my skin, and I still had all of my clothes on. I didn't know if I could endure it any longer. I felt my legs and bottom going numb. Then, something wet trickled down my pants. Was it blood? I reached my hand down just for a second.
"HEY! You better keep those arms up!" He slurred. It was blood. The red substance had covered my hand. I felt the thick liquid drenched across my entire backside and I was going limp. My started to go blurry. 
"Hyung...No....More...Please...Hyu-" My eyes last went to the clock before turning black. 3:53am.
*****
"Jimin hyung!" I heard a faint voice. "Jimin hyung!" It got a little louder. "Hyung! Please!" 
"Jimin-ah! No! You need to wake up! Jimin! PARK JIMIN!" The last part was a little louder than the rest. It sounded like someone was yelling across a field. It was so small and faint. My vision was still black and I didn't know where the sound was coming from. 
"HYUNG!!" Someone shouted. I saw a bright, white light before I could pick out some blurry images. Within a minute I was able to see that Jungkook and Taehyung were beside me. 
"What's go-OW!" I screamed at the excruciating pain from my bum. Tears flowed down my cheeks as I started to breathe heavy.
"Hyung! Oh my god! Hyung are you-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter