Smoking? Part 2

Bangtan's Maknae Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin POV:

“Umm, hyung we got a phone call from the company, and they wanted to see you…” Rapmon said holding the phone. I grabbed it and went into Jungkook’s room. I called them back to see what was going on.

“Hello this is Jin.” I said.

“Hey, it’s me.” It was our manager hyung. By the tone in his voice, it didn’t seem like he was very happy.

“Oh hi hyung! Namjoon said that the company wanted to see me.” I replied, trying to figure out what was going on.

“Yeah, the CEO wanted me to have a little ‘chat’ with you.” Hyung said and I was still confused, and I started to get a little bit frustrated.

“Okay, can you just tell me already and not drag this on?” I rolled my eyes. I couldn’t understand what he was trying to say!

“Just come to the studio.” He said and hung up. I walked out of Jungkook’s room not knowing anything. I grabbed my coat and keys and headed off.

“Hyung, where are you going?” J-Hope asked stopping me.

“I’m going to the studio and I honestly don’t even know why.” I said as J-Hope looked at me weird. I got to my car and drove off.

-Studio-

I arrived to the studio and went in. I called manager hyung to see what was going on.

(J-Jin M-Manager)

J-Hi hyung. I’m here at the studio. Where do you want me to go?

M-Come in to my office. It’s on level 3.

J-You have an office? Well okay, I’ll be there in a sec!

M-Okay hurry up!

He said it really angrily as he hung up. I found an elevator and we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter