We are Always Here for You

Bangtan's Maknae Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suggested my Jennibibi1 (Do a chapter where Jungkook get seriously hurt or abused. Hyungs find out and are super worried and comfort him) Thank you for the prompt!!

*NO SPANKING IN THIS CHAPTER! NO HATE ON ANYONE! *

Jungkook POV:

I lifted up my shirt to see the bruises on the right side of my body. It looked bad. Like really bad. How did I even get myself into this? I didn’t mean to get on Sehun sunbae’s bad side. I just wanted to get to know him better. He did go to the party that Yugyeom and I snuck out to and he did look really cool. I just wanted looked up to him so much and I’d never thought he would hit me. I released my grip of the bottom of my shirt and headed out the bathroom. I hope none of the hyungs notice.

 Hey Jungkook, you’re still up? It’s like 2 in the morning. You should get to bed.” Suga hyung said as he drank a glass of water near the living room.

“Okay, what are you doing up here?” I asked. I followed him to his room.

“I couldn’t really sleep so I started writing lyrics.” He yawned as he sat down in his chair. I nodded my head.

“Cool, well I’m going to get some sleep, so see you in the morning.” I started walking as I finished my sentence but bumped into the door frame. I immediately fell down. The pain from the bruises was unbearable and tears started filling my eyes.

“Hey, are you okay?” Suga hyung came rushing to me. I had to quickly wipe off the tears.

“Oh yeah I’m fine, it just bumped me in the wrong spot. Goodnight!” I got out of Suga hyung’s room and closed the door to my room as fast as I could. My ribs hurt the most. I took a couple deep breaths to calm me down before anyone could hear me. I slowly climbed on my bed and cried myself to sleep.

-Next Day-

Suga POV:

There is something wrong with Jungkook, I can feel it. Bumping into a door frame can’t hurt that much unless there is already pain there. Plus, I heard him whimper last night for about another hour. I just can’t figure out what going on.

Jungkook POV:

I feel horrible this morning and I don’t even want to get out of bed. Everything hurts and also my eyes are puffy from last night.

“Jungkookie! Good morning!” J-Hope hyung came in my room with a really happy smile on his face. I wish I had a smile like that.

“Hi hyung, you seem like you are in a really good mood.” I asked as I got out of bed.

“We have a free day today!” He shouted and ran around my room. It was nice seeing someone to be really happy. I checked my phone to see what time it was and couldn’t believe my eyes. I had 35 texts from Sehun sunbae and it did not look good. I ran out of my room and started

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter