Partying Gone Wrong Part 2

Bangtan's Maknae Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rapmon POV:

Ring ring! Ring ring!

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. What time is it even? 4:30am?! I picked up the phone and answered it

RM: Hello?

Police: Hello sir, do you know a Jeon Jungkook?

RM: Yes, how come?

Police: Well this young man snuck out and went to a club and drank a lot of alcohol under aged and now he has alcohol poisoning and is on his way to the hospital.

RM: Okay thank you for letting me know, I am sorry for his actions and will be at the hospital right away.

Police: Okay bye

I was furious at Jungkook! How did he even get out? I woke up the other members and explained to them what had happened to Jungkook. Then I called our manager and we quickly drove to the hospital.

“Hello, what can I help you with?” The nurse at the hospital asked.

“Jeon Jungkook, he came here a couple minutes ago and I think he has alcohol poisoning.” Manager hyung explained. The nurse kindly rushed us to him and he was unconscious on the hospital bed. I saw Jin hyung turn towards J-Hope as tears rolled down his face.

“H-How long will he be unconscious for?” Jin hyung asked the doctor. He shook his head.

“Since he still has alcohol in his system, we are not very sure how long.” The doctor explained. As soon as the doctor said that, Jungkook rolled back and forth on the hospital bed until he threw up at the side. He groaned as he threw some more. “Quick, someone get him some water, he’s dehydrated.” The doctor ordered and a nurse came back with a cup of water. After he drank the water, he calmed down and finally realized he was at a hospital.

“What happened to me?” He asked as he sat up on the bed.

“Well you tell us. Why did you sneak out, go to a club, and get drunk when you’re under aged?” Suga hyung asked, raising an eyebrow.

“W-Well, I really wanted to go to a club, but I didn’t expect it to be like that. I just g-got really excited w-when Yugyeom texted me and asked if I wanted to go to a club.” He stuttered. All of a sudden, his eyes started to roll, and he lost consciousness again. We called the doctor and he said it was going to happen for at least a couple days.

“I suggest you leave him here for the morning and come back in the afternoon. You never really know what’s going to happen when someone has alcohol poisoning. Plus, you boys need sleep too, it’s almost 7:00.” The doctor said and all of us agreed. We walked out of the hospital and back in the van. Suga hyung was really not happy.

“As soon as he’s fully recovered, I’m going to tear his !”

“Now calm down, he needs to get rest, and we need to get rest as well, Yoongi, we are all frustrated and mad at him but what can you do? He’s still a kid.” Jin hyung calmly explained. We went back to the dorm and slept for a good couple of hours. After the rest, we headed down to the police station to clean things up.

Jungkook POV:
I woke up in a white bed with a curtain around it. I was really confused for a minute but then realized what had happened to me. I looked over to my left and there was a clock and a glass of water on the table. I gladly took it and drank the whole thing down.

“1:30? Is it the afternoon or the morning?” I asked myself. Seconds later, a nurse swiped the curtain away.

“It’s 1:30 in the afternoon. How are you feeling?” She asked.

“Other than you scaring the crap out of me? My head and stomach really hurt. Do you know what happened?” I said, slowly pushing myself up.  The nurse sighed and brought me more water.

“You were out partying and drinking too much, you got alcohol poisoning. Luckily, you threw it all up so there’s no more in you. Your members dropped by a few hours ago and you passed out again. You can be discharged when they come back.” All the memories started flooding into my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter