Stranger Danger

Bangtan's Maknae Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin POV:
Oh ! I'm literally in the middle of nowhere after having a big fight with Namjoon hyung, and my phone is dead and my car is dead too. This day just keeps getting worse! I know my is going to be toast but I could care less at this point! I turn off my engine, and pop the hood up to see the damage. Unluckily I had no idea what I was doing or what anything was. I slam it back down and curse myself as I got in the car. 
Namjoon POV:
“Try calling him again!” Suga hyung said as he slammed his phone on the couch after numerous failed calls to Jimin. 
“We've called him like 300 times between all of us. He has to wither have it turned off or his phone has to be dead. He's not the type of person that can stand the same ringtone or vibration for a long time.” I said scratching my head. I sighed. Where could he be? 
“Hyung does the gsp thing work like how you found me the one time?” Jungkook asked as he leaned against the door. I opened the app and looked tried it but it didn't work. I shook my head and Jungkook hugged. 
“I'm actually getting so pissed off! He yells at Namjoon hyung then storms out without telling anyone and he's ignoring all of us! I would never ing get away with that!” Taehyung complained as he rolled his eyes. Hoseok came from behind and smacked him upside the head. “Ow!”
“Language and also that isn't helping the situation here.” He said raising his eyebrow. Taehyung rolled his eyes again and this time Yoongi hyung was up. 
“Taehyung stop please. Do you want a taste of what's going to happen to Jimin?” He said. The younger quickly shook his head and went back to his room. Yoongi hyung grabbed his phone and punched in Jimin’s number again. It ended the same way it has for the past 2 hours. Jin hyung finally gave up on his phone and rubbed his eyes. 
“What if he's just lost? What if someone took him? What if he's trying to escape a kidnapper and his life is in the line so that's why he's not responding?” Jin hyung said as it was a wild imagination but it still scared all of us. 
“Hyung don't worry that's not going to happen.” I said as I put my hand on his shoulder. 
“Me, Hoseok, and Jin hyung are going to go out and look for him. Namjoon stay with the younger ones.” Suga hyung said and I nodded. Within minutes everyone was ready and they left the house to look for Jimin. 
Jimin POV:
I locked my car and left it in the alley. I walked a couple blocks and I still had no idea where I was. There was a road and a convenience store on the other side so I shrugged and went inside. 
“Hello?” I said as I walked in. There was an older man standing behind the counter. 
“Hi.” He said in monotone voice. 
“Sorry but where am I? Also do you have the time? Also do you have a charger?” I asked. He just looked at me for a minute then grabbed something. 
“You are just outside of Seoul and it's 2:46 in the morning and you can buy a charger if you want and there's an outlet over there.” He said. Jesus I was far out! I was going to pay for the charger but I left my wallet at home and my phone couldn't pay for it so I just walked out. I kicked a couple of rocks as I walked down the road. I felt like I was filming a music video except I didn't feel good at all and I was scared and cold. I jumped at someone honking at me and I turned around hoping it was one of the boys but it wasn't. The small truck stopped beside me. 
“Hey what are you doing? Do you need a lift?” This guy asked. I hesitated but I nodded my head. He nudged his head and I climbed into the passengers seat. 
“Thank you.” I said. 
“Where do you need to go?” He asked as he started driving. 
“If you could I need to go back to Seoul. If you can, can you please drop me off at Hongdae?” I said quietly. He nodded his head and picked up the speed. We drove for quite a while and then he broke the silence. 
“So what are you doing here so late?” He asked glancing over to me. 
“I just needed to do something but my car and phone went dead. So I'm stuck here.” I explained. He gave me a look. 
“Did you fight with someone?” It was as if he knew. 
“Wh-How did you know?” I was shocked but he chuckled. 
“You look like you have something on your mind and it's really bothering you. Who is it? Family?” He asked again. I nodded. 
“They are basically my family but I got in an argument with my hyung and I walked out before letting him explain.” There was a knot in stomach as it made me feel bad for Namjoon hyung. He nodded and didn't talk to me for another while, until he stopped the truck. 
“Well we are here now, I don't know where you want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter