Late for Practice

Bangtan's Maknae Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hurry up we’re already late! Choreographer hyung is gonna kill us!” Rapmon shouted in each room. Everybody ran out and checked the clock. 7:45!!

“Omg! How did all of us sleep in this long? Practice started at 7:00!” Jin yelled as every member ran into each other, trying to brush their teeth and find some clothes at the same time. In an incredible speed, BTS got ready in 5 minutes! Jin ran into Jungkook’s room and gently shook his arm.

“Jungkook, you have to wake up! We are late!”

“Come on Jin! Just five more minutes! Why can’t you just let me sleep?” Jungkook mumbled and his hand hit Jin’s face while he was turning his body. Jin was getting irritated.

“Jungkook, get up! Let’s go!” Jin said in a stern voice. Jungkook didn’t move. Jin whipped the blanket off and gave Jungkook a few hard smacks on his .

“Oww! What the hell Jin!” Jungkook yelled rubbing his bottom.

“Don’t talk to people like that! That is VERY rude! Talk to someone like that one more time and I will lose it!” Jin said and left the room. When everybody got ready, they ran to the van.

“What took you guys so long?” Their manager asked as they jumped into the van.

20 minutes later, they arrived to their entertainment dance studio. Everybody ran inside to their dance teacher pacing back and forth. He turned his head to see everybody filing into the dance room.

“Good m-morning H-hyung…” All of them bowed and stood in a straight line.

“What time is it?” The asked in a very serious tone. BTS said nothing… “What time is it?” He raised his voice.

“Well there’s a clock in front of your face, and a phone in your hand.” Jungkook mumbled to himself. Everybody turned and looked at him.

“Well okay then. Jungkook, look at the clock and tell me what time it is.” He said pointing to the clock.

“8:28”

“8:28…You guys are late an hour and a half. AN HOUR AND A HALF!” He screamed.

“Hyung we are really sorry! We lost track of time and realize we were late.” Jin pleaded.

“Since you ‘lost track of time’ we’ll go ahead and condition for the rest of the practice time. Okay?”

 “Hyung you can’t do that! Please! We are sorry! I don’t want to condition all day!” Everybody started to complain all at once.

“I don’t care. Hurry up and give me 10 laps as your warm up cause it’s going to get worse!” He yelled. Everybody sighed and started to run. They were all out of breath and dragged themselves back to where their teacher was standing.

“Since you were late 90 minutes, give me 90 push-ups and stay together!” He yelled and everybody plopped to the ground. All of them started together, but after around 70 they started to fall apart. “Come on you have 20 left! Stay together or else I’m adding more!” He shouted. BTS barely finished. All of them were laying on the floor, crying.

“Hyung, please stop!” Jimin begged. The rest agreeing by nodding their heads.

“Everybody get up! We’re not done!” He exclaimed.

“Hyung we won’t ever be late again! EVER!” V pleaded while still being on the floor.

“Yeah Hyung! Why are you doing this us? It’s not we’re always late! You’re always so mean to us!” Jungkook shouted. Everybody took a glance at the maknae.

“While everybody’s already on the ground, lay flat on your back and lift your feet up 15 cm (6 inches) off the ground! And Jungkook, I’m not being mean, I’m doing my job!” He said looking right at Jungkook. All of them did what they were told. 20 minutes later, they were all in pain; their legs were shaking and their stomach hurt so much.

“Get up!” He finally said. As soon as he said that, they all dropped their legs at the same time.

“Can I trust you to be here at 6 in the morning in two days when you come back?” He asked. Everybody groaned but nodded. “I want a verbal answer! Will you be here at 6 in the morning already warmed up and stretched?” He shouted at the boys.

“Yes sir! We promise!” They shouted b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter