V's little adventure

Bangtan's Maknae Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suggest by carine14 to do V as the troublemaker! Okay here we go! This one is not about Jungkook!

V POV:

 “Jimin! Let’s sneak out tonight!” I said closing the door to his room.

“V, I’m really tired, and plus if we get caught, we are dead!” He replied pulling the covers over his body. I groaned.

“Come on! Nobody will know! Let-” My sentence was interrupted by Jimin’s snores. “Well fine then, I’ll go by myself!” I whispered as I headed out of his room. I didn’t need him for me to go out. I can do well on my own!

“Hey Taehyung, what are you doing this late? It’s almost 1 in the morning, go to bed!” Suga hyung said he dragged himself out of his room. He walked over to the kitchen, and grabbed a glass of water.

“Yeah I’m going right now. Are all the hyungs asleep? I saw Jimin and Jungkook sleeping already.” I asked walking over to him.

“I’m pretty sure everybody’s asleep,” He said putting the water bottle back in the fridge. I sighed in relief.

“Thanks hyung! Goodnight!” I exclaimed and skipped to my room. I locked my door and quickly put on a pair of sweats and a hoodie. I was ready to go and all I had to wait for was Suga hyung to fall asleep. I heard footsteps going to the room beside me and shut the door. Not even five minutes later, I heard snoring coming from the room.

I grabbed my wallet, phone, and keys, opened the door silently and tiptoed across the living room. I was ready to go. I felt like a ninja sneaking around the dorm in pitch black darkness. I opened the front door and got out perfectly.

I ran as fast as I could, to the nearest convenience store. There was no way I was getting caught as soon as I left the dorm. I went in and immediately bought all the food there was. I was on a diet but I decided this was going to be a cheat day. The store employee looked at me really weirdly as she was scanning all my food.

“The total cost is $42.75 please.” The lady told me as she got out the second bag to put all my food in.

“Thank you!” I said happily.

I gave her the money and headed to an internet café (PC room). I walked in the whole place was packed but there was one computer left. I raced over to it and rolled my chair closer towards the computer. I quickly started to play some random games like StarCraft and Final Fantasy. I got so into the game I didn’t realize that my phone was vibrating in my pocket. It was only when I got tired of that game and I checked my phone and there was 23 missed calls and 40 messages from all the members. My jaw dropped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter