Crossed the Line Part 1

Bangtan's Maknae Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suggested by Purecrystallulu: V and Jungkook break something really important and is scared of getting spanked. Jimin takes the blame and all of the hyungs spank him but when it is Suga's turn, he gets drunk and spanks him until he bleeds. The younger two finally tell their hyungs that it was them, Suga feels so guilty and Jin wants to punish Suga. Jimin begs him not to.  

Thank you for the detailed request. I'll try my best. 

Third Person POV: 

"No hyung that's not how it works!" Jungkook said as he grabbed the slingshot a fan gave to them. He fumbled with it before V grabbed it again.  

"I was doing it right! See look!" They had finally built the weapon and V had found the last piece to complete it. As soon as he finished, Jungkook snatched it back. He found one of the balls and stuck it in the slot. He pulled it back, and released it. It flew through the air until it hit Jimin who was walking out of his room.  

"Ow!" He hissed as he rubbed the area that was attacked. "What was that?"  

"Its just a slingshot hyung. You good?" Jungkook said while adding another ball. Jimin just scrunched his face as he walked to the couch.  

"Be careful. You're going to break something before the hyungs come home." He said as he rolled his eyes at the two. Jimin concentrated on taking a good picture of himself while the light was still good. As he was about to take a picture, all Jimin heard was a loud crash and something shattering. He slowly looked at the sound. He saw V and Jungkook shocked with their mouth and eyes wide open. His eyes went straight to the trophy on the ground. Glass everywhere. 

Jungkook POV: 

"Oh ." I managed to get out. My mind turned to a million things and I thought about what the hyungs were going to say. Tears started to run down my face.  

"Jungkook are you okay?" V hyung asked me but I didn't answer. I just shook my head. "Why are you crying? Jungkook are you hurt?" I shook my head again. 

"The hyungs are going to kill us. Hyung I'm so scared." I said and V hyung's eyes got wider. 

"Oh no! What are we going to do?" He started to panic. "Oh my god. What are we going to do? What are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter