Runaway Maknae Part 2

Bangtan's Maknae Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook POV:

I found a big duffle bag and stared to fill it up with everything I had in my room. Clothes, pillows, shoes, everything! Tears rolled down my face but I wasn’t going to let that take over me! I filled the bag up to the top and zipped it up. I looked at the time. 10:38 pm. I put on a thick jacket with a hood and put on my sneakers. I found a pen and some paper and wrote a letter to the members.

 

Dear BTS Hyungs:

I quit!

I’m not going to be with you hyungs anymore, so don’t find me!

You all treat me like I’m a baby and I really don’t want to be treated like that!

I’m leaving and never coming back!

So don’t find me!

Jeon Jungkook

 

I left the note on my desk. I slowly walked to my door and left my room.  Nobody was in the kitchen or living room and were all in their own rooms. I quietly opened the front door and walked out of the dorm.

I walked to the back alley and crossed the street. I called a cab and quickly got in.

“Hello sir, where would you like to go?” The driver asked.

“Take me to Buk District, Busan.” I told him. He gave me a weird look but shrugged it off.

“Okay we will be there at around 4 in the morning.” He said and drove off. The last time I opened my phone was when I got in the cab. The clock said 11:00 pm and then I fell asleep during the ride.

V POV:

I took a nap and woke up at around 11:00 at night. I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. I had a strange feeling inside of me so I decided to investigate. I went into Jin hyung’s room. He was fast asleep. Next Suga hyung. Same as Jin hyung. I walked over to Rapmon hyung, then J-Hope hyung, then Jimin. All dead asleep. I went over to check on Jungkook.

“Jungkook? Hey Jungkook!” I whispered as I the light. I couldn’t believe my eyes. There was nothing there. I ran over and whipped his blanket out but he wasn’t there. I started to panic and shake. I looked everywhere in his room but there was nothing. My eyes shifted to the desk and found a piece of paper. I read it and immediately started crying. I ran out and called everybody out.

“EVERYBODY PLEASE WAKE UP! THIS IS SERIOUS!” I screamed and everybody ran out of their rooms.

“Hey Taehyung, what’s going on?” Jin hyung said walking over to me.

“Jungkook…H-He’s g-gone.” I stuttered out. Jin wrapped his arms around me and I started sobbing.

“What do you mean ‘He’s gone’?” Suga hyung asked coming

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter