Fighting Again? Part 2/3

Bangtan's Maknae Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Hyun (Homme) POV:  

Changmin and I ended with a really good rehearsal when we heard shouting in one of the practice rooms. Both of us being curious, we decided to go investigate. Little did I know how serious it would be. I opened the door to see Jimin, V, and Jungkook, all on top of each other, with blood all over the floor.   

"Hey guys, what going on?" We both immediately grabbed each kid, and tried pulling them off of each other. Obviously it didn't work with the two of us and I ended up getting punched in the mouth.   

"Oww!" I shouted as I fell down. Changmin ran over and pulled me up.   

"Are you okay?" Changmin asked and I nodded my head. My blood boiled.  

"YAH!!!! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!?!" I shouted and all of them stopped.   

"Su-Sunbaenim." All of them said quietly. 

"What on earth are you doing?!" I shouted. "Do you realize what this caused you to do?!"  

"We're sorry." They all whispered. They slowly stood up and hung their heads.  

"Where are the rest of your members?" Changmin asked.  

"They are in Incheon." Jimin said. I took a deep breath as I wiped the blood off of my lip.  

"You guys. On your knees, with your hands up." They looked at me with pleading eyes, but I refused. I understood that they were still pretty young but this was unacceptable. They eventually did what I ordered.   

"When are your members coming back?" Changmin asked again.   

"They said they would be back at around 7ish since Hoseok hyung left at 4." Jungkook replied. I pulled out my phone and called Rapmon.  

"Hello, sunbae!" He said.  

"Are all the members with you?" I asked him.  

"Um yes, well except for Jimin, Jungkook, and V."  

"Yes, I know the three youngest isn't with you because they are with me and Changmin. They are currently in the practice room, kneeling with their arms in the air."  I explained to them.   

"Oh-Um what happened?" He sounded urgent. I was going to explain the whole situation but I didn't know everything.   

"Here, you can talk to them." I put the phone on speaker and held it close to the trio.  

"Hyung, we didn't mean to. It all just happened so quickly and everything was just so sudden." Jimin said into the phone.  

"What. Happened."  

"We fought." Jungkook was quiet after his statement.  

"Again?! You guys have been fighting every single day! What did I tell you before I left?" It was Hoseok's voice.   

"That it's going to be really bad for us when you get home." Taehyung was hesitant.   

"You better be thankful that Hyun sunbae and Changmin sunbae were there to stop you guys. We'll be home in around an hour." J-Hope said and I turned off the speaker.  

"Take your time, we'll take care of the boys." I said.  

"Sunbae, thank you so much, and we are sorry that you had to break up their fight." Rapmon said.  

"No worries." With that, we both hung up. I sighed again.  

"You three, go to the bathroom, clean yourselves up and come straight back." I ordered and they slowly got up and left the room. I grabbed a mop and started cleaning up the blood on the floor. Once Changmin and I were finished, the boys came

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter