Runaway Maknae Part 1

Bangtan's Maknae Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suggested by Theejrich (Jungkook runs away and then the hyungs all find him). I really like the idea!!

Jungkook POV:

“Jungkook, can you please help me put the dishes away?” Rapmon hyung shouted from the kitchen. Ugh! I hate putting them away! It’s so boring and your back hurts from reaching down and putting it on the cabinet. Why can’t he just ask someone else to do it? A series of footsteps came to my door and it swung open.

“What do you want?” I shouted, not looking up from my phone to see who it was. A hand snatched my phone right out of my hands. “Hey! I was on that!” I shouted again, and I saw a really mad Rapmon hyung.

“Really? Can’t you just help me with something? I’m not asking you to go build a rocket ship or anything, I’m just asking you to help me.” He said in a stern voice, almost shouting. He walked out and I quickly followed. I stopped out and into the kitchen where Rapmon hyung was. Suga hyung gave me a look.

“What?” I said frowning. He walked up to me and gave me a death glare.

“Don’t ‘what’ me! I don’t appreciate you stomping around the dorm just because you’re mad. I don’t know what your deal is, but you need to stop now!” Suga hyung whispered. This made me more angry. Why couldn’t the hyungs just leave me alone? I nodded my head and Yoongi hyung left. I went to the kitchen and saw that the dishes were halfway out of the dishwasher. I assumed that Rapmon hyung would do the rest so I turned around to leave, but it was no use.

“Jungkook!” Hyung yelled from the kitchen, “Can you please clean the table?”

I rolled my eyes. “Fine!” I yelled back. I walked back and got out a rag. I ran it under the faucet, squeezed the extra water out, and threw it on the table. I shut the water off and went to where the rag was. I started to clean it, but I guessed Rapmon hyung didn’t like what he saw so he snatched the rag out of my hands and grabbed the collar of my shirt.

“Stop! I really don’t like your attitude, so cut it out, before I tear your up!” He said more in a quiet voice. Now I was fuming but really scared at the same time.

“Sorry. I’ll try to control myself.” I said looking down at the table. I decided to go to a much safer route and just apologize because I know how hard he can hit. He let go of the rag and left the kitchen. I sighed. I really thought he was going to spank me, but no! I, Jeon Jungkook, has survived another dangerously close moment with Namjoon hyung.

I finished cleaning the table and went to my room. I opened my laptop and started playing games. My eyes were glued to the screen. I was so close to beating the record. I had 5 jumps l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter