One Of Those Days

Bangtan's Maknae Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 
RM POV:
You could tell that we were on our final straw with the three boys. It was bad. 
“Maknae line come here!” I heard Suga hyung yell. The three rolled their eyes and trudged over. I gave each of them a hard smack for rolling their eyes. 
“Ow hyung why?” Jungkook asked as he rubbed his . 
“Go to Yoongi hyung and don't give disrespect.” He rolled his eyes again and left. The door shut to where the trio headed and it wasn't long before Suga  hyung started lecturing. 
“All three need to drop your attitude and disrespect towards people here right now. It is getting out of control and very unnecessary. I don't care that you're tired, we all are tired so you just need to be patient. It needs to stop as soon as you step out of this room.” He said as the rest of us listened outside. I gave Jin hyung a look as I mouthed if they were going to stop and he shook his head. 
“I don't think so. It's been their second time with already a warning. Its going to be bad at home.” He said as he sighed. 
“Is there anything we can do to stop it?” J-Hope asked. He shrugged. 
“Stop it as soon as it starts.”
The door opened with the three with fire in their eyes, and Yoongi hyung looking pissed. The trio all went back to the couches and plopped down.
“Do you want to try sitting down again properly?” Suga hyung asked. 
“Hyung just ing leave us alone!” Jungkook shouted. We all just looked at each other for a minute. Finally Suga hyung walked over, grabbed his ear and pulled him back to the room. “No hyung! I'm sorry I won't do it again! Please not here!” He pleaded. He let go of his ear, smacked him three times and looked him in the eye. 
“Just you wait until we get home Jeon Jungkook!” He said quietly but very sternly. 
“Okay everyone! We are back on in 3 minutes. Please get to your positions!” The woman shouted. We all walked back but I notice the maknae trio walking behind everyone looking pissed. A stylist noona came up to us and started fixing the details of makeup and our hair. V did not want to be touched at all. 
“Noona stop touching me!” He shouted and pushed her back. Jimin looked back which messed up his hair. 
“Jimin-ah don't move please.” She said and he turned around and started shaking his head. “Jimin!” She said sternly but Jimin kept messing with his hair and walked away from the stylist. I was about to go take some action when I saw Jin hyung zip by and give all three a really hard smack on their . 
“Stop this right now! You three are being so unprofessional and so rude! All three get in the car soon as we are done!” He was close to shouting and he never shouts. The three finally realized how serious this was and stopped in their tracks. The noonas fixed their hair and makeup and they went back on shooting space. The interviewer came back and they at sat on the set and the cameras were rolling. 
“So continuing on with this interview, many Armys want to know what happens during a rehearsal for a comeback. Does anyone want to answer it?” He asked with a kind smile. I grabbed the mic. 
“Well, after the song is produced, we have to learn choreography and the lyrics and make them match together. Find positions for where we want it in the album and have to think about the order and design of it.” I explained. He asked another one. 
“Another fan wants to ask this question. What happens when the members fight or do you ever fight?” A smile nervous laugh came from the hyung line. And Jin hyung immediately started talking. 
“Of course we fight but we always talk it out explain both sides of the argument and we all try to resolve it as soon as possible.” Jin hyung said and then Jimin grabbed the mic. 
“We try to but the hyungs are always in charge so we don't get a say in it.” He gave a look to the interviewer. 
“I'm sure they give you a chance.” He tried to lighten up the mood. 
“No not really.” Jimin continued. 
“I agree!” Jungkook said. 
“Me too!” V joined in. I could see Suga hyung’s hand go behind Taehyung’s back and he suddenly jolted. V hit Yoongi hyung back on his arms very noticeably and aggressively. 
“Are you two okay?” The interviewer asked. Suga hyung nodded but V said no. 
“This hyung keeps abusing us and they always hit us!” He said. 
“And if we do something slightly wrong all the hyungs hit us. Sometimes for no reason!” Jungkook shouted out. Our manager hyung called out for a break immediately. The interviewer looked concerned but let us go. The two mangers grabbed all of us and pulled us to the makeup room where all of the noonas were. 
“Yah! Are you out of your mind? Do you know the reputation you just put out there?” The managers said. The trio looked away but the two hyungs grabbed ears. 
“Listen closely you three. We forget about this whole situation and move on with the interview. Do you understand?” The three nodded. “Go!” They let go and we went back. 
“Camera on in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter