Ending Up in the Hospital

Bangtan's Maknae Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suggested by iceflower00 (Jimin gets spanked for hiding that he’s sick or hurt) Thanks!

Jimin POV:

“Jimin, wake up, we need to go practice.” Jin hyung whispered as he shook my shoulder. I groaned as I rubbed my eyes. “Get ready, we’re leaving in an hour.” He said and walked out. I sat up in my bed and immediately felt like a hammer was pounding in my head. This is not going to be a good day.

I walked to the bathroom and started getting ready. I tried to forget about the headache but it got worse. I headed towards the kitchen and tried finding a pill to help with my headache. I was already in a bad mood when J-Hope hyung walked in and bumped into me making my head spin.

“Hyung, what was that for?” I yelled, grabbing my head.

“Hey are you okay? Sorry I didn’t mean to bump into you.” He walked back over to me and put a hand around my shoulder. I immediately shoved it away.

“I’m fine! Now leave me alone!” I yelled and walked away. I sensed worry and sadness in his eyes but I didn’t care. He slowly stood up.

“Jimin I don’t know what’s going on, but I hope you’re alright.” He quietly said and left.

I sighed loudly and slowly got up, grabbing my head. I got dressed into some comfortable clothes and I sat on the couch while everyone else was getting ready.

“Jimin let’s go.” Someone said but I was too focused in my game. I was ready to beat my high score in this racing game. “Jimin!”

“Ash! Give me a minute!” I shouted. Come on, come, on, come on I’m almost there! This little obstacle and snatch! My phone was out of my hands. My eyes lighted lit up with fire to see who dared to take my phone away.

“Jimin! We need to go!” It was Jin hyung.

“HYUNG I WAS SO ING CLOSE TO BEATING MY GAME!!! I TOLD YOU TO WAIT FOR LIKE 5 SECONDS!!! WHY COULDN’T YOU JUST DO THAT?”  I screamed and my head started pounding again.

“Jimin are you okay?” Jin hyung asked as he crouched down next to me, putting a hand on my back.

“Yeah, just mild headache that’s all. Sorry.” I said quietly, I knew that I probably was going to get spanked so might as well just accept it.

“Are you sure, you seem a little weird today.”

“Yeah I’ll be fine.” Jin hyung handed my phone back.

“Okay, I’ll let you off the hook this time but your on thin ice today.” He warned. I nodded my head and everyone else started to leave.

We got to Big Hit just in time so we weren’t late. We started off with our new dance for about 3 hours. Then we went to vocal practice. I don’t know if was because I was screaming at Jin hyung this morning, but my throat hurt so much. I kept coughing and felt like my throat was on fire. I finished all my water too so I couldn’t do anything.

“Hey can we take a break? I need more water.” I asked and everybody nodded. I got up and grabbed my water bottle but before I could go, Jin hyung put a hand on my shoulder.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” He asked as he stood up. I moved his hand away.

“I told you, I’m fine!” I walked out of the practice room and went to the water fountain. As I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter