Smoking? Part 1

Bangtan's Maknae Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suggested by carine14 (Jin be the troublemaker for the way he treats the maknae line) and lovemenotsorry2fab (maknae line tries smoking but gets caught). Let’s give it a go!

Jimin POV:

 “Hey Jungkook, are you with V?” I asked on the phone.

“Yeah why?” He answered back. I grinned.

“Okay come to the practice room and hurry!” I said and hung up. I was currently in the practice room with nobody else in the whole building. I thought we could get away with anything so I called my best friends up to do some stuff. Plus it was 1 in the morning. About 10 minutes later, the door opened and I saw Jungkook and V walking in.

“Hey why did you want us here?” V asked me as he high-fived me.

“Well there’s nobody here, so I thought we could have some fun!” I exclaimed. They looked confused.

“What are you talking about hyung?” Jungkook asked. I grabbed a small packet out of my pocket.

“This!” I held up a cigarette and their mouths dropped.

“I don’t think this a good idea Jimin!” V said looking at me weirdly.

“Oh come on! Don’t be a chicken Taehyung!” I teased. I glanced over to Jungkook. “Are you going to be a chicken too?” I asked him. He hesitated.

“Well…I-I guess one can’t be that bad.” He stuttered. I smirked and gave him one. I took a lighter and was going to lit mine but, V grabbed it and threw it away.

“What the hell Taehyung!” I shouted.

“Stupid! If you’re going to smoke, at least smoke OUTSIDE the building so it doesn’t smell like it!” He yelled. I shrugged, he did have a good point. They followed me outside, we both lit ours. Jungkook coughed as soon as he put it to his lips. I laughed.

“Having some trouble there?” I asked as he coughed even more. I looked over to V. “You sure you don’t want one. Even just one?”

“Fine. But only one!” He said. I chuckled. I knew he would want one! I gave him one and the lighter. He inhaled it, and then had a coughing fit like Jungkook. I grabbed my second one and both V and Jungkook’s eyes widened.

“What?” I asked but all they did was stare, they dropped their cigarettes but none of them blinked. Confused, I turned around to see what was going on. I couldn’t believe my eyes.

Jin POV:

I couldn’t sleep at all so I figured if I practice a dance, or workout, I’ll get tired. I quietly put my coat on and headed out. It only took around 15 minutes to drive to the entertainment so I took my keys and left. I parked the car in the parking lot and went around to the back door to get in. I slowly walked over but my feet stopped me. I stared ahead and had two pairs of eyes stare at me back. V and Jungkook! I walked quicker to see what they were doing. Another one turned around and I saw Jimin’s face in full shock with a CIGARETTE in his mouth. All three started to run so I chased after them. I ran as fast as I could to get them. I couldn’t believe that they were smoking! I was so angry at them! I stopped to catch my breath and sneaked up on them. They ran into the building hid themselves. I quietly ran up to see that they were in the farthest practice room. Before I barged in, I heard them talk.

“Jin hyung will never find us here!” Jungkook said panting.

“It was worth it though right?” Jimin asked laughing. Jungkook didn’t respond but I heard V’s voice.

“NO! I told you this wasn’t a good idea! Why did I ever agree to this?” He said.

I was getting ready to make my entrance. Those boys were in so much trouble! I stood up, and yanked the door open.

Jungkook POV:

We ran into practice room, almost dying! Why did Jin hyung have to be there? I started to cough again because my throat started to burn. Maybe it wasn’t a very good idea to smoke. I calmed down myself when I heard something squeak. I immediately hugged Jimin hyung and the door swung open. I couldn’t believe it! Jin hyung was right in front of us, ready to murder us!

“H-hyung! W-what a-are y-y-you doing here?” I stuttered. Oh Sugar Honey Ice Tea! I have NEVER been this scared of him in my life!

“You guys are so dead!” He said walking in. This was definitely horror movie! It had to be!

“Hyung! Hyung calm down! Let’s talk first!” Jimin said protecting me. Jimin hyung was the best! Jin hyung took a deep breath.

“Fine! But don’t expect anything to change!” He shouted. V hyung tapped my shoulder and I loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter