I'm Just Tired

Bangtan's Maknae Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin POV:  

“Jungkook I know you don't like having your makeup done but can you please work with me?” I heard Jungkook’s stylist ask. I looked up from my phone and saw Jungkook’s face frown.  

“No!” He shouted and crossed his arms. The stylist noona was trying to keep it together.  

“Jungkook-ah please, I need to do your makeup.” She said again. Jungkook refused.  

“I don't want to!” He shouted again.  

“Do you want to start with hair then?” She was being really polite but Jungkook wasn't. 

“No! I don't want to do anything!” He screamed out. The noona huffed.  

“Alright, we can do it a little later. Jungkook, you go rest a bit while I do someone else's okay?” She smiled but he stomped away. I went up to her as I still needed my makeup and hair done.  

“Noona are you okay?” I asked. She smiled at me.  

“Yeah I'm okay. Let's go your hair first.” She said and I simply sat down in the chair and let her do her magic. In about an hour she finished all of my makeup and hair.  

“Thank you noona.” I said as she did some final touch ups with my hair.  

“You're welcome!” She said.  

“You want me to get Jungkook?” I was hesitant to ask.  

“Sure thanks!” With that, I went to the other room and checked up on him. He was passed out on the couch sleeping like a baby. I didn't want to wake him but I had to.  

“Hey Jungkook we need to get your hair and makeup done.” I said as I shook his arm. He groaned but surprisingly he got up and went to the room. Just as I was starting to relax and get comfortable on the couch, I heard crashing and screaming.  

I stood up and ran to the makeup and hair room to see what happened. As I entered the room I saw everyone frozen and looking at the floor. My eyes follow everyone else's and I couldn't believe it. There were crushed pallets, powder and makeup brushes all over the floor. I was in utter shock before I saw the culprit’s face: Jeon Jungkook.  

Jungkook POV:  

“Hey Jungkook we need to get your hair and makeup done.” I heard as Jin ting was trying to wake me up. It was so annoying that I just stood up and left. I accidentally walked into the makeup room and saw stylist noona looking at me. She gestured me to come over and I dragged myself there.  

“Are you ready for makeup?” She asked. I didn't answer. “Come sit,” she patted the chair like I was some sort of dog. I glared at her. That smile wiped off her face real fast.  

“I'm not doing my hair or makeup. Now leave me alone!” I said to her. She frowned.  

“Come on Jungkook, I know you don't like it and I'm sorry you don't but I need to do this in you.” She pleaded. My mind suddenly focused on the makeup products neatly placed on the table. Without even a second later, my arms knocked over the content and she screamed. I didn't realize that I did it until everyone else woke up and the other stylists stopped what they were doing. The anger that built inside me exploded and there was nothing that could stop me. Jin hyung came running in and saw what I had done but I was too angry to think straight.  

“Jungkook-ah…why?” A faint voice of our stylist noona said. I got even more angry when she asked why.  

“Why? Did you just ask why? Because I don't want to do this and I don't want you to touch me! I'm sick of everyone trying to fix my hair or trying to get more shadow on my eyes. I hate it! So when I told you to leave me alone you should've just gone that! Now look what you made me do!” I shouted at her. I didn't care that she was older or anything like that. I saw tears run down her face. She probably was faki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter