Small Fire Big Problem

Bangtan's Maknae Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suggested by narwal_invasion where Jimin falls asleep and starts a fire inside the house. I love that idea thank you so much! 

Jimin POV:  

“Okay we are going! Are you sure you don't want to come with us?” Jin hyung asked. I nodded my head.  

“I'm good. I'll just stay and relax for a while.” I said. He gave me a small smile. I was so ready to have the house to myself. It didn't happen often so I took every chance I could.  

“Alright, don't cause any trouble!” He said and walked out the door with the rest of the members. They have to do extra filming but I didn't have to since I already did Serendipity (a/n: what a beautiful song and video!!!!). 

 I locked the door and immediately jumped on the couch and the tv. I scrolled through the channels until I saw a drama and they were eating ramen. Right in cue, my stomach growled. I sighed before I went into the kitchen and opened a package of ramen. It wasn't my favourite kind but I was hungry and I didn't mind. I let the water boil then put in the noodles and the soup bases. I cracked an egg and let it sit for a while.  

“The egg needs to cook, I'll just leave it on here.” I said to myself. I didn't cover it with a lid and plopped back on the couch. I kept scrolling through the channels as I tried to find something good to watch. My eyes started to get tired and droopy. I quickly found a good show to watch and slowly, my eyes shut.  

Suga POV: 

“Alright guys I'll see you back at the dorm. Drive safe!” I hollered out and they all waved back at me.  

“Drive safe hyung!” Taehyung said. I smiled and nodded my head. I went to the car and started to drive off. It wasn't a very far drive, maybe 40 minutes long but I got really tried all of a sudden. It was to the point where I started drifting to the other lanes. I decided to pull over and sleep for a bit because crashing was the last thing I wanted to do.  

After a quick 15 minute nap, I felt more awake. I sent Jimin a text that I'll be home soon, but he never read it. That was strange. He usually was always on his phone and he would be the first one to respond back to us. I shrugged then started my car again and drove off. I got to the parking lot and parked my car. I slowly headed to the stairs and noticed a smell a weird smell. It was like something was burning. As I got closer to the dorm, the smell got stronger. I was right in front of the door and opened to get a huge waft of smoke in my face. My eyes watered and I started coughing. I immediately ran into the house and saw Jimin on the couch unconscious. I freaked out and ran over to him.  

“Jimin! Jimin wake up!” I shouted but he didn't respond back. I ran to the kitchen and found the source of the smoke. There was a small fire in the pot and the ramen packaging caught on fire too. I didn't know what to do but I did remember someone saying that if you wanted to kill a fire you needed to get rid of the oxygen. Without thinking I put the lid on the pot and I did see it shrink a little bit. I sprayed the package with water and that got out really fast. I figured out the main point of the problem that started everything, he had the stove on high heat without the flame guard. This kid!  

I ran over to him. I was pretty mad but I needed him to wake up.  

“Park Jimin! Wake up! Come on l need you to wake up!” I shouted as I squeezed his arm. I was scared that he wouldn't wake up. I wasn't going to yell at him or spank him yet because I don't even know if he's alive. I needed him to wake up so that I could make sure that he was okay. I kept shaking his body and tapping it. He finally turned his body and coughed a little bit. “Jimin!” 

“Hyung? What are you doing here? I had a weird dream that the air was getting…thicker…and…oh my god!” He shouted as he jumped up and ran to the kitchen. His eyes w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter