Where Were You?

Bangtan's Maknae Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin POV: 

I stared at the clock waiting for Jungkook as everyone else was asleep. It was already 12:30 and he still didn’t show up. Thankfully I knew exactly where he was. It was because of my credit card. I had it synced to my phone so whenever I used it, it would automatically send me a text saying where, when, and how much was used. Jungkook took my card and was swiping it left and right.  

*ding* 

New Message  

$50.45 spent on jjajangmyeon delivery  

My eyes went wide. He was in for it! This boy already spent over a hundred dollars and he doesn’t even know that it’s my card.  

*ding* 

New Message  

$10.50 spent in Haneul PC Room 

“Again?” I blurted out. I sighed as I put my phone down. I couldn’t believe it. How could he just use it like that?  

It wasn’t even 10 minutes when I got another message  

*ding* 

New Message  

$63.45 spent at Paris Baguette 

“You have got to be kidding me! Jeon Jungkook you are going to regret this so much!” I yelled. I forgot that it was late and that everyone was sleeping. My anger just went through the roof at this point. I called him ever since he left but he hasn’t been answering my, or anyone else’s calls. I tried to text him but that didn’t work either. I called him one last time and if he didn’t pick up, it was going to be a war zone.  

*ring ring* *ring ring*  

This caller at the moment is not available. Press one to leave a message, press two to-  

Ugh!!  

That was it for me! I was completely out of it and ready to kill Jungkook. It was already 1 in the morning and he still isn’t here. He’s been using my credit card to buy food. And it was now over 200 dollars he spent. This was absolutely ridiculous and he will not get away with it.  

I haven’t gotten any other texts regarding my card being used again and I was just about to fall asleep when I heard the door open and close. Jungkook walked right past me and was about to go to his room before I stopped him.  

“Jeon Jungkook! Where were you and why were you so late?” I asked even though I knew the answer. 

“I was out with I.M. What’s the big deal?” He said disrespectfully.  

“Excuse me, if you want to go out, you need to tell us where you’re going and for how long. You can’t just disappear like that!” I scolded. This was not the first time this happened and I only let him out with a warning.  

“Yeah so what? I can’t even do whatever I want? Just leave me alone!” He rolled his eyes and was about to walk away. I quickly grabbed his backpack and landed five swats on his bum. He glared at me. “Ow hyung what the heck?!”  

“You need to cut the attitude right now. You need to also apologize to me and give me back my credit card you’ve been using all night.” I put my hand out.  

“What do you mean, I don’t have your card.” He glared at me again.  

"I know you have my card so give it to me." My patience was running low. 

"I said I don't have it!" Jungkook yelled as he avoided eye contact.  

"You know it's not helping if you lie. Give. Me. My. Card." I was about to lose it when I got a call. 

"Hello?" I said. Jungkook rolled his eyes and shut the door to his room. 

"Hello Sunbaemin. This is Shownu and I was just wondering if you have seen or heard any news about Changkyun. He hasn't come back to the dorm in a couple hours and all of us are worried." Shownu said. You could tell from his tone of voice that he was worried quite a bit.  

"Actually, Jungkook just told me that he was with him. From what I know, they went to a PC room and spent a lot of money on food. Jungkook came back like 10 minutes ago, so I would believe I.M would be close to your dorm." I explained.  

"Thank you so much! We've been looking for him and he wouldn’t answer any of our calls or anything. Thank you!" I said.  

"Yeah no worries. Text me back when he gets home." 

"Okay, thank you again!" We both hung up the phone. I sighed but I did calm down a little bit then before.  I wanted to go deal with it right now, but I didn't want to wake up the whole neighborhood. I told myself that I would talk to him in the morning. But why was he so mad? 

Jungkook POV: 

I shut the door to my room and plop onto my bed, tossing my backpack on the ground. I reached into my pocket and grabbed my phone. I tried to get my mind off of it but I just couldn't; why was I.M so good at Halo Wars? I swear I was better than him but he just beat me like 7 times. And also, Starcraft? I haven't played that in years and he said the same thing but why is he so good at it? How could I not win a single game? I groaned out in frustration. 

I was determined not to lose again so I typ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter