Early Bird Doesn't Always Get The Worm

Bangtan's Maknae Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All of BTS woke up to the sound of somebody banging on what sounded like pots and pans.

"Aish, who the hell is that?" Suga grunted as he walked out of his room. There, he saw Jungkook the maknae sitting on the kitchen floor with every single pot and pan out of the cabinet.

"Jeon Jungkook! What are you doing?" Yoongi shouted as he stared at the floor. Soon all the others came out rubbing their eyes and heading to the kitchen.

"Oh my god!" V yelled as he tripped over a pot.

"It's 5:40 in the morning, what are you doing out here?" Jin, the mother of the group asked.

Jungkook just laughed, "I got you!! Now you have to wake up because I'm not gonna let you sleep again!" 

Everybody just stared at him for a minute and then Suga broke the silence.

"Look, you already made my day crappy so I'm gonna make yours too! Just you wait and see!" Suga yelled pointing to Jungkook. He slowly walked back into his room and slammed the door. 

"You're gonna die today I swear! Don't you know NOT to mess with us especially Suga hyung?" J-Hope said.

"Eh I don't care! It was funny to see all of your reactions though!" Jungkook said laughing again.

"Well I don't think you're gonna laugh about it later in the when you face Suga hyung!" Rapmon told him as the rest of them dragged themselves back into their room. Each of them shut the door and climbed into bed. Jungkook wasn't even close to being finished yet. He waited for a few minutes just to quiet down and started banging on the pots and pans again. Yoongi was furious as he stompped out of his room and grabbed the wooden spoon Jungkook was banging on.

"Get over the damn couch!" Suga shouted pointing the spoon at the couch.

"Aww I'm sorry hyung! I won't do it again!! It was a joke I didn't mean any harm!" Jungkook pleaded.

"You meant no harm? It was a joke? Are you kidding m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter