Runaway Maknae Part 3

Bangtan's Maknae Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin POV:

Yoongi, Hoseok, and I were running around the neighbourhood, shouting Jungkook’s name. We split up and decided to all meet back in front of the dorm. I went to the park a couple blocks away from our dorm and I suddenly remembered something! All of the members put a “Find your Phone” app on each other’s phones. I could track Jungkook with that! Just in time, Yoongi and Hoseok ran back, trying to catch their breath.

“I…couldn’t…find…him” Hoseok panted and Yoongi nodded.

“That’s okay, I found a way to track him!” I yelled and we all ran back to the dorm.

I put in the password and ran inside. Suga and J-Hope quickly followed. The rest of the members stood up with wide eyes, but quickly sinking back down to see that we hadn’t found Jungkook yet. “Okay guys, I found a way to find him!” They all looked at me funny.

“How is that going to work hyung?” Jimin asked.

“This.” I pulled out my phone and tapped on the app. I showed my phone to the members. All of their eyes lit up and they crowded around me.

I clicked on Jungkook’s contact and pressed search. Our eyes were glued to the one word on the screen. “Tracking…” Then ding! The phone that you are tracking is in Busan. Everybody looked up.

“Busan? What is Jungkook doing in Busan?” V screamed. I shook my head. I stood up and grabbed all of our coats. Even Jungkook’s. I tossed each of them to everybody. “Wait hyung. What are you doing?” V asked as he caught the coat I chucked at him.

“We are going to find Jungkook!” I shouted and everybody seemed a little hesitant. “Come on, let’s go get him!” I said and there was a long pause before Jimin spoke up.

“Shouldn’t we tell someone first, like manager hyung? It’s almost one in the morning.” He said scratching his head.

“No! We need to go right now because Jungkook really needs us! If we get into a lot of trouble, I will take the blame any day! Now let’s go get him!” I said as everybody else followed me. We got in the car and quickly drove up to Busan where Jungkook was. We got there at about 6 in the morning. Everybody was tired but we were all focused on one goal, to find our maknae.

“Hyung, I can track Jungkook! It says he’s heading to a park not that far away from here!” V shouted and gave me his phone. I zoomed in the see places near the park when it suddenly clicked in. That’s the park that Jungkook said he always went to when he was younger!

“Guys! I know where this is! Come on, let’s go!!” I yelled and they all scrambled out of the car. I ran and ran until I saw a small park with someone on the swings.

Jungkook POV:

“JEON JUNGKOOK!!!” someone screamed and I quickly turned around to see all of the BTS hyungs with tears in their eyes running over to me. I stood up and Jin hyung crashed into me making me cry harder. Soon everybody else came in and started crying. I was hugging all the hyungs for a good 10 minutes before Jin grabbed my shoulders. “Why Jungkook? Why did you run away?” He asked sobbing.

“I-I t-thought y-you g-guys didn’t w-want me!” I sobbed as his eyes stared into mine.

“Why would we not want you? You know we will always love you no matter what!” V hyung said as he wiped a tear from his eye.

“W-well you always treat me like I’m a baby and a-and I thought that was a way to make me leave!” I stuttered.

“No Jungkook, it’s exactly what Taehyung said, we will always love you no matter what! We treat you like a baby because you are like a brother to us. We want to take care of you and be with you be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter