Fighting Again? Part 1/3

Bangtan's Maknae Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

J-Hope POV: 

"Okay, I'm only gone for like 3 hours, it would be really nice if you guys just practiced without fighting." I said to the 3 youngest boys. They nodded their heads while on the floor of the practice room. 

I wasn't sure if I could trust them completely. They've been fighting nonstop for the past week and every time, they ended up not being able to sit for a while. It's even gotten to the point where I had to punish them, and I never spank those kids.  

"Hyung, when are the rest of the members coming back?" Tae asked.  

"Where even are they?" Jungkook said. Jimin turned his head and scoffed. 

"You do even know where they are? How stupid can you be?" Jimin shouted. 

"What the hell? I asked a question!" Jungkook shouted back.  

"Guys, stop! That's enough! If you guys are going to fight, might as well punish you now. Am I correct?" I said sternly. I don't think they truly know how easy it is to push my buttons. "Rapmon, Suga hyung, and Jin hyung are all in Incheon. I have to go there too. We will all be at least 3 hours long but it could end early or late. Anything else you want to know?" I took a breath. 

"Yeah. Why did us three have to be stuck here?" Jungkook asked. 

"Because, it's dealing with something serious and we can't have you guys fighting, or goofing off. I didn't make up the rules. Is that everything?" They all nodded their heads. "Well then, I'm going to go. Please behave. Text me if there's anything wrong. Do not fight or else it is going to be very bad for the three of you when all of us get back." With that, I walked out of the practice room and headed downstairs. I had a bad feeling about this but there was nothing I could really do. I stepped into the car, and we drove off to Incheon.  

Jimin POV: 

After J-Hope hyung left, we did nothing. Absolutely nothing for a good 30 minutes. I figured that if Jungkook and V aren't going to do anything, I might as well practice Lie. I walk over to the computer and turn on the music. Not even a second later, I hear Jungkook groaning. 

"Oh my god. If you're going to practice, go to the other room and practice. Don't practice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter