MV Making, People Fighting

Bangtan's Maknae Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"BTS what are you doing? Get over here!" The manager yelled across the whole set for their music video. The members all ran to him except Jungkook. "Follow me, we need to talk." He was dead-serious. They followed him into another room and told everybody else to leave.

 

"Hyung what's going on?" Jungkook whispered to the leader. He didn't respond back. Jungkook started tapping on his shoulder over and over again. 

 

"What do you want?" Rap Monster said lightly punching back. That shut Jungkook up.

 

"What are you doing out there? Do you even know your dance?" The manager was mad. Really mad.

 

"We're sorry." The members lowered their heads and looked down. 

 

"You guys need to pull it together because everybody's tired but they can't do anything because all of you keep screwing up!" He yelled pointing to the door. 

 

"Well it's their fault for being tired." Jungkook mumbled and everybody turned to him. Rapmon punched him again in the same spot. "What? Am I wrong? No I'm not! It's their fault because they weren't ready for us half the time!" Jungkook said a little louder.

 

"Excuse me? What did you just say?" The manager said walking towards him.

 

"I just think that because they're not ready for us when we try to dance!" He was starting to raise his voice.

 

"Oh so you think it's their fault huh? That's funny because YOU'RE SCREWING IT UP THE MOST! You don't even know where you're supposed to go!" The manager said pushing his forehead with his two fingers. "Look, you better practice your dance before you go back to the set. I'm giving all of you 30 minutes!" He yelled and slammed the door. As soon as he left, the members were just as furious as their manager hyung.

 

"Really? Did you really have to say that?" Rapmon was the first one to speak turning to Jungkook.

 

“What did I say something wrong?” He said looking at the members. All of them rolled their eyes.

 

“This kid doesn’t even know what he did wrong!” Suga scoffed.

 

“What did I do wrong?” Jungkook shouted at Suga.

 

“You better figure it out or else all of us are going to be punished because of you!” Suga shouted. The 30 minutes passed but Jungkook was in a deep sleep. Everybody else was on set practicing their dance.

 

“Okay let’s get started again!” The director yelled. He counted the people on and there was only six people. “Hey where’s the maknae?” All the members looked at each other and shrugged and looked at the manager. His hands were covering his face and you could tell he was irritated. The members ran to him and everybody went separate ways. Suga went into the dressing room where they were called into earlier. He found Jungkook in a pile of all of their coats and jackets on top of him. He slapped Jungkook on the head and immediately stood up.

 

“Oww! What was that for?” Jungkook said rubbing his head.

 

Yoongi gave another slap, “Get up, we’re late because of you!” He yelled and left the room. Jungkook followed behind still rubbing the back of his head.

 

“Where were you?” Jin shouted.

 

“We don’t have time, let’s get this finished first!” The manager shouted pointing at the set. They all ran and apologized. They spent 4 hours at the set and finally they were finished.

 

“Thank you for your hard work!” Everybody shouted and clapped. By the time they got to the dressing room, the manager closed the door and everybody’s expression changed.

 

“Wait till you get home, you’re in big trouble Jeon Jungkook!” The manager said and left the room.

 

“Oh my god, what did I do now?” He asked throwing his hands up in the air. Everybody just stared at him annoyed.

 

“Really? You really don’t know? Are you stupid? Like do you not know what you just did?” Rapmon shouted. Suga sighed and the rest of them left the room. They all headed to van and drove home in silence

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter