Lack of Attention

Bangtan's Maknae Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suggested by soomars to do more Taehyung chapters. Here you go! 

Author: kpoplove3478 

Editor: prettygal0324 

V POV: 

“Hyung can you help me with this?” I asked Hoseok hyung for help with the dance step. I couldn't get it but everyone did and we kept moving on as I fell behind.  

“In a bit, everyone's on a roll right now. We need to keep moving.” He said as everyone else was flawless. I sighed but I tried to practice with them. I just got more frustrated but kept it to myself the entire practice. Finally the hour was over which meant practice was over too. I asked J-Hope hyung again.  

“Hyung can you help me on the footwork in this part?” I asked.  

“Hey sorry I have to breathe a little bit before recording my rap section. Sorry bud but I'm sure someone else can help you!” He said as he drank all of his water and heading out the door. I rolled my eyes but I asked one by one to teach me the steps. All said that they were too busy. I tried again and again by myself but I just couldn't get it. That frustration slowly grew and grew.  

“Hey guys I think that was a successful practice. If any of you still need recording you guys can stay but I think the rest of us can go.” Rapmon hyung said. It was not a good practice at all. I angrily grabbed my stuff and started heading down the stairs. I didn't look back at anyone and just stomped my way home.  

“Tae! Taehyung!” Someone shouted but I didn't care. I just kept walking to the dorm. As soon as I got there I took my shoes off and finally checked behind me. There was no one there. None of the members. They left me out! I ran to my room and slammed the door. Around ten minutes later, I heard footsteps coming closer with loud laughs and funny conversations. I continued to stay in my room but the curiosity was killing me. What was going on? I cracked open the door. Everyone walked in with ice cream and snacks in their hand. s! They didn't even buy one for me!  

I had decided at that point I had no reason to be respectful to any of them because they were ignoring me and brushing me aside. I was going to do the same. Simple.  

I confidently walked out of my room and headed straight to the kitchen where I was going to make myself a delicious kimchi fried rice with an even egg on top. I didn't even see their faces. I didn't care. I grabbed all of the ingredients and supplies and went to work. As soon as I got the oil in the pan I heard footsteps rushing over.  

“Ooh what are you making? Do you wanna share?” Hoseok hyung said putting his arms around my neck but I brushed it off.  

“No. I'm eating it by myself.” I turned to the drawer to grab a flat spatula and I started cooking the kimchi. I think J-Hope hyung sensed my attitude because he shrugged his shoulders and left the kitchen. This was great. I was alone and I was fine on my own. I could do whatever I wanted! 

I made myself a delicious kimchi fried rice and ate it in seconds. I grabbed all of the dishes and put them in the sink. I didn't want to wash them so I wasn't going to. I washed my hands and left the dirty dishes there and went into my room. I didn't want to clean it up so I didn't. I closed the door to my room an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter